IV: Sleepy head

We left her room as she lead me to her friends. I bet she felt my hand shaking as she was holding it. She told me that we would be meeting her best friend here at the hospital. The sleepy head.

We arrived at the room when I heard her knock. "Your in room 3-C right? ..." I nodded "... her room is in 3-A so it's really close to yours" I was about to touch the door when it suddenly opened.

"Yena-unnie? ... and new girl. Welcome" Yena guided me inside we sat down at her bed. And I bet the girl is quite confused of who I am right now.

"Hello, I'm Yujin and you are? ... ahh, sorry I didn't know" what is she even talking about?

"I'm Yuri and what is it? the thing that you didn't know?" Both of them became silent but I could still hear their soft breathing.

"I ... didn't know that you're blind, I was about to reach my hand for a handshake when unnie told me. You look normal though" I get that a lot, some people dont even realize that i'm blind unless I tell them.

"Its ok, I get that a lot"

"So Yujin, our little Yuri here was just asking me questions about you. She told me to give her a hint about you" The way Yena introduced me as little might mean that they're both taller than me.

"OMO, really!? so your curious about me?; what hint did you give her?" I'm curious about all of them. Not only about her.

"Sleepy head" I heard a slap and a shout from Yena. Yujin must've hit her because of the hint.

"Why did she call you sleepyhead though?" the two were still bickering but they paid attention to my question as well.

"I have narcolepsy ..." before she could finish her sentence Yena spoke for her. "She falls asleep everywhere, she even almost had an accident while crossing the street"

"Yup, Its that serious. Thats why I agreed when my parents told me that they want me to stay at the hospital. They still visit me from time to time but our place is really far thats why they cant visit that often" They must be really worried about her. Hearing her condition makes me anxious of her wandering around alone.

"How long have you been here though?" Im really curious because I know nothing about them except for the fact that their all girls and patients.

"Almost a year and a half. I actually chose to stay here. It's nice here and you'll have lots of friends around you" I could feel that she really likes it here. She's motivated in living here.

"Yah enough about that ... Yujin tell her your bathroom story" Yena suddenly spoke about telling a story which made me anticipate if Yujin was gonna tell or not. But I could tell that they desperately wanted to change the topic before it would be too deep.

"Ahhh ... sure. So there was this one time that I decided to have that relaxing bath that you see in dramas, you know the one where you would put lots of bubbles in the bath tub and you relax in it" I felt happy as she explained to me what kind of bath she was talking about since I cant watch dramas. I nodded as I felt Yena sat closer to me.

"Well ... I was relaxing in the tub, everything was fine and the water felt great. Then I unknowingly fell asleep, good thing Yena came to my room that day or else I would've died" wait, Yena came to her bathroom while she was still ...

I faced to my side in which I was sure that Yena was sitting. "Yena, did you see her body ... NAKED!?" Ok, I over reacted a little but I was just surprised.

"Yena's a pervert, Yuri ... if I were you I wouldnt trust her" I heard Yujin shout in pain as Yena slapped her from the side (I think)

"I didn't mean to ... but it was just ... if I didnt ... you would've ... YAHHHHH AHN YUJIN !!! I AM NOT A PERVERT!" Both of us laughed as Yena kept on defensing herself.

"We knowww, it was suppose to be a joke" Yena was sulking as Yujin kept on laughing. Then Yena came closer to me and held me as Yujin still kept on laughing at the sulking Yena.

"Yuri help me ... Yujin is teasing me" she said it in cute tone that made me smile. "As much as I find your sulking cute, Yujin is right" Then I let out a soft giggle as Yujin pulled me to her side.

"It's two against one, sorry Yena" I heard her sigh as an acception of her defeat.

"How about we just play a game" I suggested to remove the two from fighting.

"How about never have I ever?" that doesn't seem like a bad idea. It would also be a good game for us to know each other. "i'm in"

"Yujin ... how about we invite others, so Yuri can also meet them"

"Good idea! But we can only invite Wonyo the others wouldn't want to join" I guess based on the hints she gave me we would invite either 'the baby' or 'the secret keeper'. I bet the scaredy cat and the killer wouldn't want to play.

"Great, lets go!!!" Yujin helped me up and both of them held me as we went to the other girls room.

"We're going to meet the 'baby'. Her room 3-E is right next to mine, I'm in 3-F"

"Unnieeeee ... why did you give 'baby' as a clueword for her and 'sleepy head for me?" I could hear Yujin and Yena still arguing about the hints that Yena gave me.

"It was the only thing I could think of"

"You could've said Daeng daeng or second youngest"

"I think sleepy head is the perfect definition"

"No it wasn't ... ahhhhhh, unnieee. You could've ..."

"Were here"

We arrived at the room and gladly the two stopped arguing. Then Yena let go of me and went closer to the door. Yujin and I moved to the wall at the other side. Yena was knocking and calling for the girl as we both stood quietly at the other side.

"ahh ... Yuri-unnie my head hurts" Yujin said it almost like a whisper. I could feel her keeping a tighter grip at me.

I heard the door open then a thud coming from Yujin. I was trying to hold her even though she was bigger than me.

"YUJIN!!!"

"YAHHH"

The two came to help me hold her. Yena told me to let go as the other girl would hold her. Yena let go as well then she held me.

"She fell asleep again ..." I heard the other girl say this in a sad tone.

"Why does this always happen"