XXXVI: Talk

"Found You"

It was Chaewon. I didn't expect her to look for me though. I made a glance at Yuri, it looked as of she already knows that Chaewon is here.

"Yuri? Can I come in? *cough" Yuri nodded as Chaewon sat next to her. I closed the door and sat next to them as well.

What is Chaewon even thinking right now? Yuri seems a bit comfortable with her though.

We just sat here in silence. It looked as id Chaewon wants to say something. "Uhhh ... why are you here?"

"I actually wanted to see you. But since Yuri is here, I realized that I should talk to her first. So ... could you?" Could I what? And what could she possibly say to Yuri. Isn't it a little weird for her to act like everything is okay between us. "What?"

"She want's you to leave" Yuri said a bit loudly. So I was surprised. How could she- just change instantly!? She was crying earlier and now she- they're both unbelievable.

[Yuri's POV]

After I heard Yena unnie left. Chaewon unnie asked me to talk to her. I thought that we'd be going to the garden but we didn't.

"I just want to say sorry" huh? "For what?"

"For most things ... listen to me first. I was the reason you had bruises. And I know that you already know who the person is" But I know that it wasn't her "Even if it wasn't me, it happened just because of me. I know that you still have a trauma. *cough And you probably hate me right now, But I still wanna say sorry"

"I do hate you a little bit for that. And for lying to me about Yena's brother, who obviously hates you. I may not know the whole story about your mess with her family before. But I dont really care about it anymore" It's true. Even after all those traumatic things that happened to me, thanks to Chaewon unnie. I'm just letting it all go.

"Your already moving on huh?" I nodded. "I want to let go of things as well. You think Yena unnie will forgive me though?" I bet she would. She's really nice and I know that she wants to move on as well. "She'd forgive you"

"I do hope so ... oh! and if she does, would you mind me having her?" I have no idea what she's talking about. "AHAHA you look confused. I like Yena, and I know that you do too. Don't worry I doubt that she'd choose me over you"

"I dont like unnie, I mean I like her but not like that. And If you like her then ... go" I may not be able to see, but I could feel that Chaewon unnie is shaking her head right now. "How could I go? When I know she'll go to you"

Wha-what is she talking about!? I-I know that Yena unnie cares for me. But I never really thought of it like that. "Yuri, stop overthinking, *cough your blushing"

"No i'm not!" Did she even come here to apologize, or is she here just to tease me!? "I'm just saying that, if you ever thought of not liking Yena unnie back. Then please tell her to like me instead AHAHAHH I'm just joking"

"Yeah right" She's just crazy, but I liked her effort of coming here and talking to me, I felt her sincere apology. I may not know what happened to them before but I do appreciate her saying sorry for everything.

"Speaking of unnie, we should go get her. She must be tired *cough of waiting in her room" The thought of Yena unnie waiting made me giggle a little. She must've been a bit shocked seeing Chaewon unnie. "Actually, let her be. She'll eventually go to my room"

"Your actually right"

[Yena's POV]

Should I go back? Or maybe no? Maybe they're still talking. But, What could Chaewon talk to Yuri? It's been almost 30 minutes!? She might be saying something stupid.

She might tell Yuri that we're a couple or something. Or even worse! she might tell her stupid stuff about me. Who knows what Chaewon would say.

But she isnt that type of person though. What am I even saying? They might just be talking about something unrelated to me. Why am I even thinking of them talking about me!?

But who knows? Since Chaewon and I already made up, she might think were friends again.

The truth is I made up with her and forgiven her but it's not like I want things to go back like before. I like how things are right now. But ... about before- wait! She might be talking about the past me to Yuri. How I would- Ahhhh! I don't want to remember that anymore.

I should go and just check on them. And if theyre still talking then i'll go back to my room. So I started to walk back to Yuri's room.

The door was closed but it wasn't locked. I didn't open it at first since I didn't want to disturb them. I placed my ear to the door so I could listen if they're still talking.

"You know, before Yena unnie and I ..." what could she say!? Before she could say anything I opened the door and shouted the most stupidest thing I could say at that time. "Don't say anything stupid!"

"I told you she'd come back" Yuri said making me confused. Chaewon was just laughing next to her. "What did you guys talk about?"

"Nothing" Yuri said shaking her head. "You, we were talking about my feelings for you" Chaewon said that out of the blue. She's just plain crazy, she wasnt like this before. "Ha-ha nice one"

"But it's true, she did say that ..." Yuri suddenly started talking. "... I thought that she was just joking at first but she said it so sincerely that I had to believe"

"You shouldn't tell people your feelings for me!" Why did I sound so weird right now. And Chaewon is just silently laughing while mouthing 'what?' to me.

"Don't be ashamed Yena unnie, I may not know a lot about what happened between you two but I hope you two become a great couple" what!? Now Yuri is in this crazy joke.

"See even Yuri agrees, I told you we could be a great couple" How could she even say all this?

"Maybe before, but ... everything's different now"