L: Flashbacks [1/2]

"Yuri? Is it okay if we leave ... I have to show you something" Yuri didnt want to leave, she just wanted to stay with Yena. But Chaewon was really pleading her so she said yes.

Both of them bid their goodbyes to the others as Chaewon lead them to another building.

"Where are we going?" Both of them were now walking at the hallway. "Remember Yena's condo apartment?" Yuri just nodded as she remembered the day when she and Yena stayed there and just slept. That was also the day Wonyoung was buried.

They stopped walking as Chaewon searched for the keys inside her pocket. "Advance Happy Birthday from Yena!!!" She gave her the keys as Yuri accepted it.

Yuri opened the door slowly as Chaewon followed her. To her surprise the room was filled with pictures of them. It was like the perfect place. It had a banner saying "WELCOME HOME YURI ♡ YENA"

"You know ... we made it just like this as soon as she bought the house" Yuri was astonished with everything. It had all her memories with Yena and everything they love. "You mean, when we came here on Wonyoung's burial ALL THIS was already here?" Chaewon nodded.

"She already prepared everything for you. She knew that this day would come" As Yuri was roaming around Yenyul heaven. Chaewon motioned her to sit at a couch.

There wasnt any TV in the house there was only a white screen and a projector. Chaewon gave Yuri a smile as she played the video.

"Ahhhhhhh!!! Yuri annyeong!" Yena was smiling as she excitedly said Hi.

"Wahhhhh ..." she went closer to the camera and pretended to have eye contact "Joyul come closer"

Yuri did was she was told and went close to the white screen but not too close. Or else she'd be blocking the video.

"Woahhhhh, How can you be this pretty!?" Yuri blushed. "Your new eyes are pretty too"

"Yah! How shameless!" You could hear Chaewon's voice in the video. "Shut up!" Then Yena returned her attention to the video. "Joyul, in case you still dont know. I'm a part of you now, I may not see it but I know that my eyes would look pretty on you" Yuri started to cry again.

"Right now you must be in the apartment. Do you remember when we went there before and slept? This is my gift for you.

And I also didn't forget my promise to watch a movie with you. As I said before ... I will always be with you. Now you'll always have a part of me with you.

About the movie, I created a video for you to watch. It might not be that great as other movies but it's all about you and me.

Am I right Chaewon?" Yena looked to the side. Chaewon entered the video.

"Yuri, i'm telling you Yena is crazy. The movie she's talking about is-" Yena butted in "It's a 24 hour video. Joyul promise to watch it please~" Chaewon hit Yena on the shoulder.

"It wont be a 24 hour video ... you're a bit crazy. But with the clips your gathering it can be a 48 hour video" Chaewon was scolding her.

Chaewon was now laughing along with Yuri.

"Nevermind her just enjoy the video. I love you, forever bye" Yena kissed the camera goodbye as the video ended.

"She actually filmed a lot. I promised her that I wouldnt cut any part of it but ... if I didn't it would be a 50+ hour video" both od them were laughing. Yuri was still sad about Yena's death but she felt happy with the memory of her.

"Even if it was 50+ videos i'd still watch all of it" Yuri was excited to see the videos that her girlfriend prepared.

"And ... of course you would. But FYI they're mostly videos of you sleeping. Would you watch a 25 hour video of you sleeping?" Yuri laughed.