X: the Date [1/2]

[ Yena's POV ]

Ring ring ... ring ring

Ahhhh ... Why does my phone keep on ringing!? Its still early in the morning. I sat up to get my phone and answer the call.

"STOP CALLING ME!!!" then I stopped the call. Ughhhh ... its still early, what does she want

Ring ring ... ring ring

I went up to answer the call once again.

"What do you want!?"

"Good morning ..." she was saying it as if she wasn't doing anything wrong. I didn't bother to reply to her goodmorning"

"Lets go on a date! It'll be fun, i'll pick you up at 7" then she turned off the call. I mean what's wrong with this girl. She could've tell me in advance. Whatever, it means i'm going on a date today. I prepared myself and chose decent clothes for our 'date'. I told my mom that I would be going today and she gladfully said yes.

It's been five minutes since I left the hospital. I'm already outside but it seems that my friend is running late. I sat on the bench in front just to wait for her.

"Yena!" I turned around to see a girl wearing a pink top with white pants.

"You're late" I stood up to be with her as we walked to her plan itenerary. We went to a familiar place that we used to go before.

"The cafe?" I asked questioning, I expected her to bring me to the park or something.

"Yup, where's your wallet?" She suddenly asked the question as I brought out my wallet. "Good, you're paying" She took it from my hand and went to fall in line. I sat at our usual place and waited for her.

She cameback with two iced choco and two cakes. "Wow Yena, I cant believe that you're here. You would usually say no"

"You had to wake me up early huh?" I was still bummed out at waking up early. I wake up at seven but five o'clock is just too much.

"It's not like you have something to do there anyways" she thinks that I just stay and do nothing at the hospital.

"I actually planned to spend a day with my new friend, Yuri" then I started to eat my cake since I didn't have any breakfast.

"Then who is more important me or Yuri?" she's suddenly acting cute in front of me. It makes me want to laugh at her silliness.

"Yuri"

"Then I wont return your wallet!" she was sulking then she hid my wallet behind her back. Here she goes acting a bit Childish again. "Yahh ... you. Return my wallet ... you" I started coming at her to get my wallet. I could say that we were a bit embarrassing at the cafe.

"Yena! Chaeyeon!" a familliar voice made ua stop the fighting.

"Yiren! What brings you here?" I said that as she sat down to a chair next to mine.

"Chaeyeon called me. She said we'll be having a date" I guess Chaeyeon planned this, she must be really bored. But I do enjoy that she made us have a mini reunion. I told Yiren that we could share the cake and iced choco and she gladly accepted. With Yiren here, we finished our breakfast without any fighting or worries. Chaeyeon suggested that we go to a arcade and play, Yiren and I had second thoughts but agreed anyways.

[ Third person POV ]

The three girls went to the arcade. Amusement was seen on their faces as they saw the different colors and games to choose from.

"How about we compete" Chaeyeon said it with most confidence. She knew she could beat Yena but what she didn't know was Yena is good at games.

"Game!!!" Yena was most exited because she knows that she's good at games. She played a few games with Sakura before and knows that she has a chance of winning.

What they didnt know is that another girl was walking towards them. She had a smile in her face that couldn't hide her excitement in seeing the other girls.

"Hey!!!" the other girls ran towards the new girl. They hugged each other before having small convo's

"Did Chaeyeon also invite you?" Yena asked the other girl. As the other two was trying to choose a game.

"Yiren invited me. I'm glad to see you again Yena" a smile couldnt leave the girls face. "Im glad to see you too Yuqi"

They splitted in two to create teams. Yena was with Yiren while Chaeyeon was with Yuqi.

"Your totally going down Yena!!!" Yuqi and Chaeyeon were threatening Yena. While the other two were trying to threat the other group.

The first game that they chose was air hockey. Chaeyeon and Yiren would be the first to go. Yuqi was trying to threaten Yena by glaring at her. Yena on the other hand was making faces to tease the other team.

The first round started, Yena and Yuqi cheered for their team mates while pushing each other and competing for who was the best cheer leader.

Their game was intense. Whenever Chaeyeon would get a point, Yiren would also get one. It kept on being like that until Yiren became a bit tired which made Chaeyeon win the round.

The two shouted loudly as they won the first round. Yena wasn't really happy with their defeat thats why she told the others that she would win this round.