XVIII: Don't tell

[Yuri's POV]

Should I tell her or not tell her? Maybe I should tell her. But what if he'd hurt her? It's hard just to think about it. I've been thinking about it all morning. But nothing really came into my mind.

I had the idea to go to Hyewon unnie's room. Maybe she could help me. I went straight out of my room and moved to the next door.

"Yuri? Need something?" I shook my head as I felt her guide me to her bed. "Then why are you here?"

"I need some advice on something" she was a bit weary on giving me an advice but I told her anything would be fine. "So ... what is it?"

"I have this secret, a friend of mine is a bit mad because I cant tell her about it" I dont know how to explain this to her without her knowing what really happened.

"Cant you just tell her?" I shaked my head. "I can't she might get hurt if I do"

"Well ... you have to tell her that in order for your friend to trust you" Do I really have to tell her? I want to but the thought just makes me scared.

"So ... Yuri, Do you need anything?" I shook my head. Maybe she already forgot about what I said. Wait a minute. Hyewon unnie forgets almost everything, I could tell her my secret.

"Unnie, could you keep a secret" she said yes. I took a deep breath before speaking. "Actually ... someone came into my room last night and harmed me. That's why my cheek is swollen. My body hurts a bit as well. 'He' was asking about Chaewon. Do you know anything about her?" I dont really know how to say it to her. I just told her what came up in my mind.

"Chaewon? I've heard the name before but I cant seem to remember sorry" I smiled at her. I dont need to force unnie since I know that her memories are a bit weak.

"Yuri?" I hummed as a response to her call. "I think its time for you to go. Some of my thoughts are coming in and I cant really focus if someone's here"

I stood up as she helped me to the door. "Stay safe, I hope you resolve your problem" then she closed the door. Well that was a bit awkward.

I put some thought about telling Yena unnie about half of what happened. At least she'd know something. I went to her room and knocked. It took her at least a minute before opening the door.

"Hello, Who are you?" It was a different voice. I dont think that i've heard her before. Maybe I'm in tge wrong room.

"Sorry, I think i'm in the wrong room" I turned my back when the person stopped me. "No, no ... your looking for Yena right?" I nodded. So I was in the right room, if this is Yena unnie's room then who's she?

"Yena's in the bathroom, well actually she's ..." before she could finish her sentence I heard a door open. The sound of the footsteps came closer to us.

"We're late, we should go" It was Yena unnie. Her voice quiet, so if i'm right then she's near her bed. "But ... your friend is here" Then I know she got closer to us.

"Yuri, why are you here?" Ummm ... how should I tell her. It's a bit awkward since her friend is here. "I need to talk to you"

"Sorry but we're running a bit late" then I felt her pull the other girl's hand. "It's actually still early, you could still talk to her" I want to thank her for speaking.

"Uhhh ... I said we're late. If you want to talk to her then stay. I'm going" I felt her leave. The other person closed the door. But she stayed for a while.

"Haha she's a bit cranky today, sorry" I get it, she doesnt want to talk to me anymore. "It's alright, it's all my fault anyways" I felt her hold my hand then she asked for a handshake.

"I'm Yuqi, and from what i've heard earlier you're Yuri right?" I nodded. "Well, that makes sense. She's told me about you. Don't worry and just give her time, okay?" I just smiled at her.

"You should get going, she already left right?" She's right, I should give her a bit space for now. She's being mad at me, and I dont know how to talk to her. "Hahaha your right, I should get going. She's probably waiting for me downstairs. Byee"

After she left I went back to my room. I've just stayed there for a few hours and thought about my problem. I know it's already getting a bit late and I told nurse Eunbi that I wont be eating lunch. I just layed at my bed and tried to rest.

Knock knock

I woke up because of the knocking from the door. Could it be Yena unnie? Maybe she wants to talk. I went to the door and opened it. Once I opened the door someone pushed me. I fell in the ground. He pinned me to the floor, he was strong and what he did just made me weak.

"Its me again, you missed me?" He kept on pinning me to the floor. It hurt a lot but I didnt want to tell him. "Wha-what do y-you want?"

"Chaewon is going to the hospital later. Dont meet up with her" what is it with Chaewon. What does he want to do!? "Why?"

He slapped me hard. Harder than last time. "What do you mean why!?, never go near that girl" he pulled me up to stand up and made me go on my knees.

"What do you know about her?"

"She's a girl with pneumonia, she comes here every other day, she only goes here at night ..." I told him stuff that me and Chaewon would talk about. Like our hobbies or our dreams and other stuff like that.

"What the f**king hell are you talking about!?" Then he punched me in the stomach and slapped me for at least three times. Tears were already flowing. I couldnt handle the pain.

Knock knock

"Yuri? *cough it's me *cough. Let's talk" Chaewon was outside the door. I had the thought of shouting for help but he put his hand on my mouth. "Shhh ... be quiet" We just kept quiet until Chaewon left then front of my room.

"Dont tell anyone about this and dont ever meet with that girl again. I'll be back to check on you so be quiet or else" then he left the room.

I cried myself to sleep. My body hurts so much, I cant tell anyone about this.