XIII: Girl Friend

[ Yena's POV ]

Ring ring ... ring ring

I was so into my thoughts that I almost forgot about Chaeyeon. I finished getting dressed and told Yuri that I would just be right back. I ran towards the hallway, removing the blindfold before finally reaching the front door.

"Why arent you picking up?" She looked really angry. I cant really tell her that I was just done showering with Yuri or else she would tease me.

"I just came out of the bathroom" It was all that I said to her. I told her to just follow me as we went to Yuri's room. "Yena unnie?"

"Uhhh ... yeah and I brought a friend is that ok?" I saw her nod as we went closer to her. Chaeyeon was looking rather amazed at Yuri. She didnt really know that Yuri is blind. I could see that she was mouthing woah. I shouldve given her a head up. Then she went closer to me and whispered "She's really cute!"

"Thank you" Yuri replied, I guess she heard Chaeyeon say the compliment. "Hello Yena unnie's friend, i'm Yuri" Chaeyeon then looked at me in a weird gaze. She's planning something again.

"Hello ..." then she grabed Yuri's hand for a handshake. "... so you're the infamous Yuri that i'd been hearing ..." I was trying to tell her to stop talking. But Chaeyeon was ... Chaeyeon and she still insisted in doing it. "... I'm Chaeyeon, Yena's Girl Friend. She told me lots about you" wtf is she even talking about. She's not the type to bluff and tell made up stories to others.

"Really? I didnt know that Yena unnie has a girlfriend" I was more surprised at what Yuri was suddenly saying. She had a confused face as well.

"Girl (space) Friend not GirlFriend. And she really DOES tell me a lot about you" I know what Chaeyeon is planning to do. And i'm not really happy about it.

"What does she say about me?" A smirk formed Chaeyeon's lips. I tried to ready myself from all the embarrassment that I would be getting.

"She just told us that your her GIRLFRIEND" What!? Chaeyeon hid her face behind the pillow as I hit her. I coukd see Yuri was surprised and embarrassed. "She's lying ... I didn't ..." I still tried to hit Chaeyeon as she said those silly words. Yuri on the other hand lowered her head to hide her embarrassment.

"No, she really said that! She even told me that she would ... wait" She was about to say something embarrassing again but she stopped for an unknown reason.

"Why? what happened?" this time Yuri spoke. I bet she's as confused as I am. I looked at Chaeyeon to see her staring at Yuri or more specifically Yuri's Chest. I hit her with a pillow to tell her to stop. "No its not that ... wait, why is Yuri wearing your clothes Yena?"

"I'm WHAT!?" Yuri screamed as I looked at the clothes that i'm wearing now. I was wearing a shirt and track pants or YURI'S SHIRT AND TRACK PANTS, at least I got my shoes right. How did I even ... !?

"I recognized Yena's shirt because we bought that together" I could see that Yuri was so surprised. How did I even not recognize my clothes. I was in a hury to meet Chaeyeon downstairs that I didnt realize.

"Uhhh,  Let's have lunch first before talking about you know ..." I'm glad that they both agreed. I lead them to the cafeteria, we ate quietly as the atmosphere was really awkward. It's all my fault, if I didn't dare Chaeyeon to come here she wouldn't have told Yuri stories and we wouldnt have exchange clothes. After eating we went back to Yuri's room to continue what we were doing.

"ummmm ... Chaeyeon unnie, is it ok if you leave me and Yena unnie to talk here?" I told Chaeyeon to just go. She asked me about my room and I told her to wait for me there. She left us and I could see that Yuri was wanting an explanation.

"Yuri, I really dont ..." before I could even finish what I was saying, she spoke "how did this happen?"

"About the clothes, I really dont know. I told you I was blindfolded as well. I removed my blindfold on the hallway when I was running and didn't realize" I see that she was thinking about the clothes exchange situation. But I swear, I DIDN'T KNOW. "alright, then its both our fault. But what about the thing that Chaeyeon unnie is talking about"

"What do you mean?" we already talked about the clothes exchage so I thought everything was okay.

"You told your friends that I was your girlfriend!? ..." I could see that she was furious. Then her face lit up as if she realized something. "... is that why you hugged me at the bathroom earlier!?"

Why do things keep on becoming worse and worse. I dont know how to explain it to her without sounding ridiculous.

"Listen to me first, you trust me right?" I wanted to make sure that she wouldnt judge me. "Fine, I trust you"

I went closer to her and held her hand. I took a long breathe before starting to explain. "Ok, about the hug at the bathroom. I-I did mean it ..." then I saw a surprised face coming from her but she continued to listen. "... I hugged you because I felt you needed it. After experiencing being blind I felt so sad. I felt that you had it so hard and yet here I am enjoying my life. I was brought by my emotions and hugged you. I completely forgot that we were naked. Sorry about that"

"You dont need to feel sorry for me" she was concerned. But I smiled and just replied. "I didnt really feel sorry for you. I know that your just as normal as me. I just felt sad knowing that life is hard on you" with those words she hugged me.