XXVIII: weird right

Its been a few hours since they started talking. I dont know if Yuri's been paying attention to them or not but it looks like she's staring blankly at the wall. While the four other girls are laughing.

I didnt mind them and just sat in a corner. I've been having a lot of thoughts these days and I cant seem to understand why i'm suddenly acting like this. Its not like I want to be a bit rude to her friends. I just sat there quietly and closed my eyes.

"Yena!" I opened my eyes to see two girls in front of me. I just gave them both a questioning look. "Would you join us to the convenience store?" then Gyuri pulled my hand. I wanted to refuse but knowing that they're new here. I would still like to be nice to them.

"So ... we've heard from Nagyung about you and Yuri" the two were smiling and wiggling their eyebrows. I just smiled and shaked my head.

"See, I told you she's nice" (Romsae)
"Ahah your right!" (Gyul) I gave them a glare but still continued walking.

"You don't have to act rude you know. We know that your really nice"
"And we also know that your only acting like that infront of Yuri" they knew that I was acting rude to them. But they still accepted me? Huh weird. "What are you guys talking about?"

"You like Yuri" we reached the convenience store. As I stood frozen after what Saerom said. Both of them entered already leaving me outside. I cleared my thoughts and went inside.

"I dont like her. I'm just worried for her ... as a friend" they were getting random snacks and went to the counter. When I told them that I think of Yuri as a friend they just laughed at me.

We left the convenience store and started walking back to the hospital.

"Friend? Really Yena?" I nodded at her and tried to convince her. But they kept on teasing me. "Friends dont kiss each other on the lips" I froze when she said that. How could ahe even know about- Nagyung!

"YOU KISSED YURI ON THE LIPS!? how come you guys didnt tell me that!"
"Mianhe, Nakko was a bit embarrassed telling me the story as well"

They kept on asking about the- 'you know what', that happened between me and Yuri. I just ignored them and went back to Yuri's room.

"Oh ... your back already?" Then I looked at the other two who just arrived a few seconds after I did.

"Yup, and we brought snacks!" They put all the food on the table near Yuri's bed. Yuri was still at the same position as before. Just sitting without saying anything.

"Yena, come join us" I sat on the corner of the bed as they handed me a sandwich.

"Yuri, this is for you. Yena chose this just for you" I gave them a questioning look. Yuri took the food and started to eat. They mouthed that it was okay.

We ate our food while they kept on having conversations. They would try to join me in from time to time. Yuri on the other hand was still quiet as a stone. All she did was sit, and maybe listen to us.

"Yah..." Sian hit my arm lightly "... why did you say wrong number earlier?" ahhhh, I dont know why I said that either. It makes me feel as if i'm stupid.

"Uhh ... Sorry about that" I lowered my head because I was embarassed of what happened. The four of them just laughed then we continued talking.

They stayed for hours, they talked even if Yuri wasn't responding to them. They're good people and I could see that they care for Yuri a lot.

"It's getting late, we should go" Saerom unnie stood up as the others followed her. They packed all their stuff and started bidding their goodbyes to Yuri and me.

I went to open the door for them as Yuri stood up and also went to the door.

"Bye"

"Thank God you finally spoke. Bye" That was the only word she said to them 'bye'. I was about to close the door when ...

"You should go as well" she pushed me out of the door then locked it. Her four friends saw me being pushed out and they giggled a little.

"Care to join us in the waiting area? ... since the car hasn't arrived yet" Gyuri went to me as the others already went downstairs. I smiled at her and followed her to the waiting area. I sat next to her as the others were sitting in front of us.

"You and Yuri make a cute couple" I gave her a questioning look and she gave me her eye smile.

"But ... I dont like Yuri that way" she looked surprised. As I keep on shaking my head. "Wait ... you dont?! Then why do you act like you do?. I mean with the taking care and the kiss and you know"

"I dont know. Well, I know for sure that I dont like her THAT way. But-"

"But ...??"

"I want to take care of her and I want her attention sometimes. I often think of her out of the blue. And about the Kiss ... I really dont know what struck me. But I know that I like her as just that. I'm a bit weird right?"

"Hmmm yep ... you're quite complicated-"

"Gyul, the car's here. Bye Yena!"

"-Anyways i'm still rooting for you two. Take care of yourself ... and Yuri. Bye!"

They waved goodbye as they left. I never thought of it that way. I always thought that teasing Yuri was just a joke. I didn't know that the others would see me like that. I'm just sure that I dont like-like her.

But why do I care so much?

Psh ... maybe i'm just worried cause i'm her unnie and I just want to take care of her. But I dont like her that way.

I'm having this weird conversation with my head again. I'm just really weird.