XXX: See you

[Yuri's POV]

When we arrived at my room. Thankfully Yena unnie let me have the room for myself. I closed the door and layed back to my bed. And as usual without even thinking I fell asleep.

Ahhh ... it's morning already. I could feel the heat of the sun coming in through the window. How I love this ...

Knock knock

I didnt want to leave the bed so I just ignored the knocking and stayed.

Knock knock

Knock knock

Knock ... knock knock ... knock knock knock

Eventually I went to open the door. Let's just say that I have a hunch that this might be Yena unnie. As always.

"UNNIE!" Then she wrapped me into a hug. I heard her close the door then she pulled me to the bed.

"I'm glad you opened the door! I thought you were trying to be Elsa AHAH" I guess she's been waiting to tell me something. Her excitement is just all over the place.

"Give me a recap on what happened while I ... you know locked myself in" Its a bit weird saying I locked myself. I would rather say ummm ... escaped? from the outside world.

"well ..." I found sadness in her tone. Something serious must've happened. "Yujin and I broke up"

"WHAT!? I thought you like her. And that you'd love her forever" I didn't mean to sound a bit cliché or weird with 'you'd love her forever' but she did say that. It's just a bit shocking cause I was sure Yujin likes her as well. "Uhhhh ... that was before. She changed and she's probably with Minju unnie"

"Minju? Yeah they are friends but I dont think Yujin thinks of her that way" Yena told me that Minju and Yujin have always been close but as friends only.

"Even if they are just friends. Yujin still chose her before me ... but enough about that" I'd like to ask her more though but if she says enough, i'll stop. "What else happened?"

"You can keep a secret right?" I nodded. Wonyoung and I have shared a few secrets before. "Promise me you wont tell it to anyone"

"I promise" I heard her giggle a little. "Ok. I'm saying this to you and only you ..." she took a deep breath "... I'm having an operation in three months"

"Why is something hurting?" I almost forgot that most people at the hospital are sick. It just feels as if i'm living in a dorm.

"Yeah, it's just that I feel weak sometimes. And I have these spots in hidden areas ..." I wanted to comfort and hug her. You could feel he sadness in her tone. "... But dont worry, I've got lots of surgery and treatment before and Dr. Choi has never failed. I believe that my time is already limited and my body is getting weaker everyday. But I know i'll be a bit better after the surgery"

"You sure you'll be okay? This is making me a bit worried" Saying that she knows that she doesnt have time scares me. "I said don't worry, it'll be fine. But promise me that you wont tell anyone ..." I nodded. "No matter what!" Then she took my pinky for a pinky promise.

"I may be gone for a few months so ... see you then?" I nodded then pulled her in for a hug.

[Wonyoung's POV]

She pulled me in for a hug as I hugged her back.

"Promise me you'll be okay" I told her that I will and that i'll come back to talk to her. I bid my goodbye and left.

Other than Yuri unnie, only the doctors and my family knows about the surgery, the Nurses don't know. I should go back to my room but something's telling me to go to her.

Here I am again, in front of her door. It's almost like I forgot how to knock. I've been here lots of times but this is the first time I felt nervous in coming here.

My hand was about to knock on the door when it opened.

"Oh ... you're ... here?" I slowly nodded as she fully opened the door and let me in. She got her bean bag chairs and sat. Which I did the same.

"Uh ... wh-why are you ..."

"We're still friends aren't we?" I want to be a bit bolder now. After this, I dont know when i'll get to talk to her again. "I mean ... yeah but ..."

"But ?"

"We broke up" here comes this topic again. I'm really trying to forget whatever happened between us. I just want thing to go back to before."as lovers. We broke up as lovers and not as friends. Don't tell me you want to break up as friends!?"

"No no! Its not that, it's just a bit weird ... cause you know ... but I like it ... that we're friends. Still best friends right?" I nodded then smiled at her. "Don't be so tense"

"What brings you here though?" I'm not sure if I have to tell her.

"Uhhhh ... you know that I have to go to su- never mind" I changed my mind. She doesnt have to know anything.

"Su- su? ... Surgery!?" I gave her a bright smile and shaked my head. "Summer class silly"

"Oh ... yup, you told me youd be taking it online" good thing I did plan to go to summer class. "Well, I won't take it anymore"

"Why!? You looked forward to it since last year" I really wanted to go to online summer class since we dont go to school. "I want to go though, but I'd be doing something so I may be busy"

"Really? More important than classes? What?" Uhhhh ... what should I tell her!? "Yeah it's really important. I'll ... i'll be studying ... at my room ... for an ... important test"

"Really?" What am I even saying. Even I wont believe that "yup, it's super important an I need it to ... to pass school"

"Hmm ... Why try to go to school? The hospital is great! It's like paradise" I giggled at her thoughts.

"I like that were back to normal" then she hugged me. Then we continued to talk all day. Just like before, I like it just like this. She doesn't need to know about anything.