C.3

"what the hell?! you have got to be kidding me" a loud voice echoed through the place.

"look haechan you have to calm down-"

"i don't have any time to calm down, mark!" the poor guy pursed his lips and took a step backwards feeling frightened by the leader's death glare.

"how come the enemy got away- these things are annoying me. track them again and this time do not let them get away" his voice was deep and sounded dark.

"remind me again why the youngest is the gang leader?" johnny asked taeil who just shrugged his shoulders.

the guy that was sitting on his chair rubbed his temples. a harsh sigh left his lips and he glared everyone in the room. "all of you may go out now"

he squeezed his eyes shut his jaw clenching in anger. his fingers twitched to cause destruction. he took a few deep breaths to calm himself down.

he is lee haechan- nct's famous gang leader. though he might be the youngest in the headquarters he's the most ruthless and cold person in nct.

haechan ran his fingers through his soft light brown hair. his eyes flickered to a long black box with golden ribbon on it. debating with himself whether he should open the box or not- when he was about to grab it his phone vibrated.

his dark eyes glanced at the phone's screen. sighing he reached to take his phone answering the call.

"what do you want jisung?" his tongue ran against his teeth as he tried not to sound angry.

"woah there! you sounded like someone had just shit on your bed or something" it was another person's voice.

"jeno?"

"can you send jaehyun here?" haechan's eyebrows furrowed slightly. "wait- why would you want jaehyun to go to your quarter?"

"uh.. well renjun got badly hurt- jaehyun knows the best when it comes to wounds and stuffs. you can tag along too though. that- if you wanted to" haechan didn't reply anything.

"is she there?" haechan mumbled not quite sure if he would ask that question.

"what?"

"no- nothing. i'll tell jaehyun" haechan ended the call. he took his black leather jacket and his usual gun.

going outside of his office he spotted the guy that he was trying to search for. "jaehyun"

the taller guy turned around. "do you need anything?"

"the dreamies needs you. hurry up i'll take you there" jaehyun had to quickened his pace when haechan was walking really fast.

"where did you go? you weren't in the headquarter earlier"

"i- uh.. had to take care of some things" haechan nodded not asking any questions more as he's not really interested in other people's lives.

the door to the house slammed open revealing haechan and jaehyun. the older guy didn't wait for any orders he ran upstairs to where renjun's room was.

"you could've at least knocked, haechan" a pink haired guy said as he entered the living room with a bowl of tacos.

"what's that jaemin?" haechan rolled his eyes and he sat on one of the sofas there. "this is comfortable. why did you guys have the best things here?" he mumbled.

"well she decorated most of this place for us" jaemin said while he took a bite on his tacos.

"no one told me hyuckie will be here?" when the voice appeared haechan quickly got up from his seat turning around to face her.

"where's chenle and jeno?" she asked looking around the place. a tall guy standing right behind her.

"we're here!" chenle screamed as he ran down from the stairs and jumped on the sofa to sit next to jaemin.

"haerin" haechan mumbled mostly to himself.

"you're going to stay here today, haechan?" the guy behind her asked. "uh- no, jisung. i need to go back to the headquarter"

"said nct's only leader" jeno rolled his eyes and took jaemin's tacos. haechan saw jaehyun coming down the stairs.

"we'll go now" he muttered his face held no emotion. "it's nice seeing the two of you again" haerin smiled and waved goodbye.

haechan went out first leaving jaehyun who was busy waving them a goodbye.

"when will you guys visit the main headquarters?" jaehyun went back inside to ask them.

"it depends. we're doing okay here" jeno nodded his head and waved at jaehyun. the older guy smiled as he closed the door.

entering the car he noticed haechan staring at the place. "you wanted to stay here?"

the latter didn't reply. he started the engine and began to drive off. "you know you could've at least said goodbye to the dreamies. you looked like you wanted to stay there"

"i don't have any intention on staying there with them- we have a mission tomorrow so we need to be ready" haechan muttered his eyes blankly stared the road.

"whatever you say, boss"