C.8

yoonhwa made a thin line with her lips as she stood in front of the ice cream stall. her eyes wandering around to choose what kind of flavour she wanted to have.

"can i have uh- chocolate mint?"

"that's all?" the woman asked smiling at her. nodding her head she waited patiently for her ice cream.

"yes!" taking the ice cream yoonhwa grinned- until a gun shot was heard out of nowhere. she could see several men with guns in their hands aiming at the ice cream stall.

more like to her.

her eyes widened and she quickly ran behind the ice cream stall pulling the woman down. "are you okay?" she asked the older woman.

she covered her head scared if any of the gun shots were to hit her. "i-i think we need to go.." her breath hitched when the woman in front of her pulled a gun out placing the muzzle right on her forehead.

"h-huh?"

"i'm sorry kid but you have to follow us. if you refuse i'll have to shoot a bullet right through your head" yoonhwa's arm was pulled harshly and the woman began dragging her.

yoonhwa used her ice cream cone throwing it at the woman's face- which was quite effective because she let her arm go. but it only made the woman much more furious.

running away as fast as she could her chest began to throb. she stopped running to catch her breath. her right hand clutching her chest. "why now..?"

"h-help.." her voice came out as a soft whisper. her legs gave up on her before she could run further.

a scream left her lips when someone pulled her long hair. "you know, little girl. you're really irritating me.. i don't know why the boss wants you. these must worth it" the woman from earlier gripped a handful of her hair pulling her up.

yoonhwa squeezed her eyes shut. she felt the grip on her hair loosened and someone pushed her- she fell on the ground moving away from the woman.

the woman's head shot to the side when something hard hit her right cheek. "what the-" the woman rubbed her reddened cheek and glared the guy.

"who the fuck are you?! how dare you punch me!"

"you're too noisy, woman. you talk too much" he took his gun out shooting her right in the middle of her forehead. yoonhwa's eyes widened and her whole body froze.

the woman's body fell limp on the ground as blood rushed out of the hole in her forehead. blood pooling around the body.

"hey.. are you okay?" haechan turned around placing the gun back at it's place kneeling in front of her. haechan frowned when she didn't say anything. he snapped his finger.

"y-yeah?"

"looks okay to me" he muttered before standing up straight.

"you should've at least warned me if you wanted to shoot!" she said giving him a slight glare. haechan rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"can you walk?" slapping his hand away she tried to stand up only for her to crumble back down. he scoffed before lifting her up bridal style.

"you could have said please. and a thank you would be fine"

"l-let me down! i don't need your help" ignoring her small punches that hit his chest he went to a black ferrari that were waiting not far from where they were.

"jaehyun!"

"this is dangerous- making my sister as a test subject. i shouldn't have agreed to all of these" jaehyun muttered when they went inside.

"are you hurt anywhere?" he asked while cupping both of her cheeks. nodding her head a sigh of relief left his lips.

"well the good thing is.. it's confirmed- she's being targeted" yuta who was sitting on the driver's seat said glancing back and smiled at yoonhwa.

"w-what's so great about that?"

"i don't want my sister to be in danger" jaehyun pulled yoonhwa into a hug. she smiled feeling safe in his arms.

"nothing will happen to your sister, jaehyun" haechan mumbled as he stared out of the car's glass window. "how can you be so sure?" yoonhwa peeked at haechan.

"because i said so" he mumbled quietly.

"did you guys see mark anywhere? i'm starting to get worried" yuta asked his fingers tapping around the steering wheel.

"didn't he went with you guys?" haechan asked frowning a bit.

"yeah we handled the other guys. but he ran somewhere else after tha- speak of the devil"

"yo! i got some ice creams. here yoonhwa" her eyebrows furrowed slightly taking one ice cream from mark.

"haechan told--" mark gulped stopping himself when he sense haechan's death glare. "uh- i saw you looked happy when you got the ice cream earlier.. so yeah"

"thank you" she said innocently smiling at him.

jaehyun lifted his left eyebrow glancing towards haechan's direction. "hurry up and go back. i need real food not ice cream" haechan said as he rested his chin on his palm.

"all right, boss"