C.60

ayy we ballin'

they dropped the mv teaser- im not ready bye.

yeah that's it imma shut up now

"you shit!"

yoonhwa's body was thrown onto the wall and she hit her head too hard. her eyes widened as he began advancing towards her with a creepy smile plastered on his lips.

"why did you run away, huh?" he crouched down in front of her as yoonhwa tried to move away from him. he just watched her and let out a laugh when she looked at him in fear.

"you've been living a great life, i see. do you know how miserable i've been-"

"why should i care?!" she shouted her hand reaching a nearby weapon that she could use. he reeked the smell of alcohol and the way he walked looked weird.

he got a hold of her shirt and slapped her face. "how dare you"

yoonhwa screamed when he grabbed her hair pulling her upwards. he covered her mouth so she couldn't make any sound as he started dragging her somewhere. yoonhwa kept on struggling to break free from his grip but he was too strong.

"now i finally got you- i'm going to sell you to them. my job will be done" yoonhwa kicked his legs real hard and the grip on her hair loosened. he groaned in pain.

"fuck you, bitch! no one will help you!"

she started running wanting to go out from there but she accidentally tripped- she couldn't move her feet. yoonhwa watched in fear as the man took large steps towards where she was. small whimpers left her lips.

"no.. no! haechan!" she couldn't even scream, she didn't have the energy to.

"shut the fuck up! can't you stay still?!" he grabbed her arm harshly and was about to drag her somewhere until he felt something had hit his jaw- his head shot the the side at the strong impact.

"keep that filthy hands of yours away from her you worthless piece of shit!" as soon as he let her go yoonhwa couldn't stand properly. an arm held her waist holding her from falling down.

"hyuck-" he glanced shortly at her- smiling for a split second as he placed her down not wanting to hurt her.

haechan's eyes darkened and he clenched his fists knuckles turning white when he turned towards the man. he felt wave of rage washed all over him his fingers twitching to cause harm.

"who the hell are you?!"

"you know what pisses me off? someone like you hurting my yoonhwa!" haechan didn't wait to punch him right on his face. the man didn't get to steadied himself when haechan continued to pummel his fists on his face.

"i've been hoping to see you actually" haechan muttered as he kicked him his body rolling away. the man coughed out blood. "f-fuck"

his eyes widened when haechan crouched down in front of him his head tilting slightly to the side. smirk crept up his lips as he watched the man looking at him with pure fear.

"let's make it a slow painful death all right" haechan kicked him again before the man could even react. he put his right foot on top of his chest twisting it. the man began screaming in agony.

"yah. why don't you shut the fuck up? i don't see you having any problem hurting her before?" haechan stomped his chest really hard. he began coughing out blood his hand reaching something.

the man got a hold of an empty glass bottle and hit haechan's head. the glass shattered into pieces and blood streamed down from the new wound on his head. haechan stood up throwing his head back before he looked back down at him.

"you know what? forget about that slow and painful death" haechan seethed out the smirk on his lips fading away. "i'm going to fucking kill you now"

yoonhwa looked away squeezing her eyes shut and both of her hands covering her ears. she doesn't want to know what haechan will do to him.

the five minutes felt like eternity it was suffocating for her. she slowly opened her eyes- it was quiet. she heard footsteps coming her way and went to look at it. haechan kneeled down in front of her as he examined her face. he looked like he had calmed down a bit.

"you're not hurt anywhere aren't you? can you walk?" his voice was deep. his hand touched her right cheek. yoonhwa saw the blood on his head- tears beginning to flood her vision.

"that must've hurt" she mumbled quietly. haechan smiled shaking his head. "i'm fine as long as you're okay, yoonhwa" he spoke softly caressing her cheek.

her eyes flickered to where the man were but haechan blocked her view. "you shouldn't look there" he muttered cupping both of her cheeks to make her look at him.

she couldn't look away from his intense gaze- his face had an unreadable look. both of them fell into a deep silence. her heart felt like it was about to burst.

"the.. the others must've been worried. let's go-" she stopped herself from continuing when he leaned closer his head tilting to the side.
her eyes widened slightly when his lips landed on hers.