C.11

"hey there yoonhwa" she raised her head up upon hearing the familiar voice. a guy stood in front of her desk with his usual bright smile. she gave him a small smile greeting him back.

he pulled a random seat pulling it as he sat down facing her. his chin on top of his palm- eyes staring her face. his intense gaze made her to shift uncomfortably in her seat.

"do you need anything, jaemin?"

"what are you reading?" he asked still smiling as he eyed the small thick book in her hands. "what's it about?"

"just.. poems" she answered sheepishly. he took the book from her hands his gaze fixated at the writings in there. "it's in.. english? i never thought you're into poems" he stated before giving the book back to her.

she only smiled in response. "i don't think that's the only thing you wanted to talk about" placing the book inside her bag she tilted her head looking at him.

"no.. i just wanted to see you" he grinned and let out a soft chuckle when she tried not to roll her eyes. jaemin sat there still staring at her which made her to sigh.

"what's your relationship with donghyuck?" he suddenly asked. yoonhwa furrowed her eyebrows with the unfamiliar name. "donghyuck?"

"oh right. that's haechan's real name"

she pursed her lips nodding her head understanding it. "nothing"

"nothing? it doesn't feel like nothing. both of you totally know each other"

"well yeah.. something happened and- why are you even asking this question?" jaemin lifted his eyebrows shaking his head as he shrugged.

"i'm just curious"

yoonhwa's side lips tugged upwards looking out of the window watching students from another class having p.e outside.

"would you like to join us at lunch-? i mean the others wouldn't mind"

she turned her head to look back at him. he blinked his eyes hoping that she would agree. before she could say anything someone slammed a book on her table. her shoulders flinch in shock as she lifted her head up at the person.

students in the class began to murmur as they watched the scene. some people that were passing by had to stop to see what was happening.

he sighed harshly before turning around kicking one of the desk glaring each of their faces that looked like they just saw a grim reaper.

"what are you looking at? mind your own business!" his voice thundered making them to quietly nodded their heads. he then faced both of them with expressionless look.

haechan stood there not moving his dark eyes glaring jaemin and then her. "she's not going to eat with us in the same table at lunch. it'll only make me throw up" haechan muttered full of void.

"aw come on, haechan! you don't have to be so--"

"i'll be greatful if you go back to your seat, jaemin" he cutted jaemin off only for the guy to pout. "i'll see you later, yoonhwa" he waved smiling at her before he walked to his designated seat.

"and you. the teacher needs you in the office" she didn't say anything only nodding her head.

"now" he pressed before he turned his heels around walking to his seat.

▽▽▽

"i don't know what's your problem with her, haechan. like she looks too innocent" renjun said his eyes glued to the striking long purple haired girl that were trying to get some food.

"exactly" haechan stated which bring confusion to the others. "you won't understand" he continued before he stabbed his fried fries with a fork.

"so.. she's like- another new member or"

"she's not in nct or going to be in nct" haechan seethed out his eyes glaring the younger one. jaemin hugged jisung his lips pouting slightly as a sign of his protection. jisung had to push him away.

"she is jaehyun's younger sister, isn't she? so why not?" jeno asked before taking another bite on his food.

"she hates gangs, mafias and stuffs like that" when haechan said that chenle gasped dramatically.

"but she lives in neo city" chenle shook his head. haechan glanced at her before looking back at them with that emotionless eyes of his.

"look. i don't know why she hates it. and i don't give a single shit about anything she likes or hate" haechan crossed both of his arms over his chest leaning back on his seat.

"whatever you say bud" said jaemin patting the guy's shoulder. "you're mean and all- but you're still donghyuck"

haechan slapped his hand away a scowl appeared on his face.

someone walked pass them he accidentally brushed his shoulders with haechan when he was playing around with his friend. the latter squeezed his eyes shut jaw clenched.

"h-haechan.. i'm sorry" he stuttered as fear engulfed him. students had their attention to the very table that all of them avoided.

yoonhwa who was eating peacefully was interrupted by yuju when she poked her sides pointing at the table where haechan was. she lifted her head up her eyebrows furrowing.

haechan stood up the chair that he was seated earlier fell backwards when he pushed it with force. he slid his hand into his pockets glaring down at the shorter guy who dared to even brush his shoulders with him.

"h-haechan.." the poor guy's legs began to get wobbly seeing haechan towering over him.

haechan had the urge to glance at where her table was- she was no longer there. his tongue ran against his teeth and he walked away bumping his shoulder aggressively at the guy.

he left.