C.53

"what the fuck did you just said"

the one with the blonde hair shot his head to the side when something really hard hit his jaw. haechan then kicked the other skinny one right on his abdomen with force that his body flew to the wall.

that caused a lot of attention from the other students. some even coming out of their classes to see what was happening. they gasped when they see the mafia leader literally kicking two male students asses.

"what the hell is wrong with you?" the guy asked. haechan let a dark humourless chuckle left his lips. just before the blonde one was about to punch him haechan straddled him pummeling his fists onto his face repeatedly.

"just like any other bitches? what bitch?" haechan sneered and let out a creepy laugh but then it died down. his dark eyes death glaring him. he was terrifying.

"you should watch what you were saying, you worthless piece of shit" haechan pulled him upwards by his collar and kicked his stomach before he threw his body towards his other friend.

haechan didn't stop- he never wanted to. anger blinding him, he felt like killing them. he took large steps towards the skinny one who looked like he wanted to run away badly and stood right in front of him.

"where do you think you're going. i'm not done with you" haechan gripped his collar pulling the guy towards him.

the guy couldn't do anything as he stared haechan with the utmost fear. his legs felt like it was giving up. his hands went inside his pocket to take something

"p-p-please let me go" he stuttered. haechan glared him through his messy hair that fell on his forehead not caring one bit about him.

"i wouldn't even give a shit if you die here" haechan

the guy took out a pocket knife thrusting it towards haechan's direction. he managed to make a cut on haechan's left cheek and blood rushed out of the newly made cut.

haechan's head was dropped down he could even feel the blood rolling down to his chin. he let out a dark chuckle that sent shivers up to everyone's spine. haechan lifted his head up smirking at the guy.

"a pocket knife?" he laughed almost in a mocking manner. then the smirk dropped down almost instantly.

"i'm going to fucking kill you" he hissed voice filled with venom. his vision starts to have black spots with the rage inside him and he pummeled his fist on the guy's face real hard- the sound of bones cracked were heard.

yoonhwa's arm was pulled by someone and it stopped her from going towards haechan. she turned to look at the person her eyebrows furrowing.

"don't go there" he stated letting go of her arm.

"hwiyoung?"

"i need to talk with you. please" yoonhwa glanced at the crowd biting her lower lip before she looked back at the guy in front of her. hwiyoung's left eyebrow raised.

"you don't think of stopping him do you? you'll get hurt, yoonhwa" he said worry laced in his tone.

"he is not your old childhood friend, yoonhwa. not anymore. you just met him again after all these years, time can change people" he spoke softly hoping for her to listen.

"why are you telling me these?" she tilted her head slightly to the side. he had told her before to avoid hwiyoung. but she still believed that he's still the same person.

"yoonhwa, they're in a gang" haechan stated his dark brown orbs met hers. "what?"

"i know that they're up to something"

"hwiyoung i-"

"come on it's important" hwiyoung grabbed her hand pulling her away from the crowd. yoonhwa shook her head and halted.

"if it's about haechan, i don't care getting hurt. i've been in a much more worse state before" she said with you frown etched on her lips. anger flashed through his eyes and he closed it shut to calm himself down.

"i'm sorry, hwiyoung. i- i'll talk to you later" she mumbled before she pushed herself through the crowds.

yoonhwa felt like her leg was about to give up on her a gasp left her lips when she saw what was happening. there was an unconscious guy on the ground- he got beaten up really bad.

someone stood right beside her and she immediately recognised who it was. "is he.. is that guy- dead?" she asked half-whispered.

"no. he's still alive- barely"

yoonhwa felt the urge to go towards him. she took a step forward but a hand held her arm stopping her. "renjun, let me go" she tried to shook his hand off but his grip tightened.

"it's better if you're not involved, yoonhwa. if you tried to stop him-"

"i'll get hurt i know" she quickly cutted him off. renjun stared her blankly for a moment before letting go of her arm. both of them not realising someone was going towards them.

yoonhwa gasped when she felt like her shoulders were bumped against something really hard causing her to stumble backwards. renjun had to hold her before she could fall down.

"hyuck.." yoonhwa ran to his side as soon as she knew who that person was. "wait- yoonhwa!" she ignored renjun.

"haechan!" she stopped just right in front of him but he didn't. he kept on walking not sparing a glance at her.

"hae--"

"go fucking away"