C.26

"yoonhwa"

"hwiyoung" she smiled seeing the taller brown haired guy walking towards her with both of his hands stuffed inside his pocket. her eyebrows furrowed when he didn't smile back like he usually do.

he looked cold- his eyes were soulless. he's different. even the aura around him made her to shiver. "hwiyoung?"

his body disappeared and the scene changed. it was back at the house. where she was took in by hwiyoung's father. old memories played in her mind.

the sound of knife scraping against the wall made her to flinch. she turned around and saw nothing. she couldn't really see- everything was pitch black.

suddenly there was a lamp under her head. and what she saw next made her to scream. hwiyoung was thrusting the knife he was holding to her and the sharp blade pierced through her body.

she stumbled backwards when the pain shot through all the her body. "yoonhwa!" another voice filled her head. she slowly turned to look at it. the voice was quite familiar.

no she knew that voice too well.

the pain coming from her stomach disappeared. when she looked down there was nothing. the lamp on top of her head turned off.

then she saw him- with another girl. it was a brown hair. her leg went to walk towards the two and her eyes widened to see her own face.

haechan was protecting her. yoonhwa thought it was the end. that's until he head thousands of gun shots aimed towards them. she watched as haechan hugged her small body shielding her from the attacks.

"hyuck.. hyuck!"

yoonhwa abruptly opened her eyes and she sat up sweat trickling down to her chin. her hair was matte to her forehead. she swallowed the lump in her throat and tried to control her breathing.

"hey cupcake. you're okay? you were saying my name in your sleep- gosh that was creepy" her eyes widened when she heard the voice.

haechan was sitting on one of the couches inside his room his right hand holding his phone. he had his eyes staring on her figure.

"hyuck, y-you're alive?" she asked half-whispered. haechan's eyebrows furrowed. "did you kill me in your dream or something?" he asked eyeing her curiously.

she bit her lower lip and quickly shook her head. "no.. it's nothing" she looked around and noticed she was in his bedroom.

"why am i here?" he scoffed as soon as she asked that question. "you've been sleeping in my room since yesterday. i don't even have a proper sleep since then" he muttered and rolled his eyes.

"oh" she got up from the bed while fixing her hair. "your bed smells nice"

"i bet you're planning to kill me in my sleep" haechan stated, his face turned blank. yoonhwa grabbed one of his pillow and threw it towards his direction which he dodge effortlessly.

"why didn't you wake me up"

"i don't know i was trying to figure out what dream you had about me" she pursed her lips. it was still visible in her mind and it kept replaying the same thing all over again.

"it was nothing"

▽▽▽

"i'm so sorry yoonhwa-" he stopped when she gave him a side glare before she starts walking away again. "yoonhwa!"

"stop it!" she shouted that the hallway immediately quiet down. haechan and the dreamies who just came had to slow down. yoonhwa shook her head not wanting to cause a commotion.

"did i hurt you in any way? yoonhwa just look at me-"

"you punched haechan" she muttered and some of the students gasped. "he attacked me first" hwiyoung stated back but in a whisper tone.

"he's my friend" there was a visible frown etched on her lips. haechan's body froze on his spot. repeating what she said in his mind.

"i was your childhood friend!" he reached to grab her hand but she retracted it moving away quickly. "was" she let out a shaky breath.

yoonhwa felt like crying all of the sudden. she don't want to be near him. no- she was scared that he might hurt her. he might be just like his father.

the feared that what she had dreamed become an unwanted reality. why does she dreamt about it anyway? she's not that kind of person to trust dreams easily.

yoonhwa felt guilty when hwiyoung had a  hurtful look on his face. besides he was her only friend when his father basically tortured her.

she didn't say anything, spun her heels around and started walking away blending with the crowds. haechan watched as her figure slowly disappeared from sight. he felt a nudge on his shoulder and turned to look at it.

"you're not going after her?" jaemin asked worry in his eyes. he saw the fear flashed through her eyes earlier.

haechan had an unreadable look on his face. he shook his head "why should i? she's not my concern right now" he walked away leaving them there.

 he shook his head "why should i? she's not my concern right now" he walked away leaving them there

oh