C.55

haechan tilted his head staring into her intensely with a smirk plastered on his lips. yoonhwa couldn't seem to look away from his gaze- her heart beating expeditiously.

she took a step backwards only for him to advance towards her. he was watching her with an unreadable look on his face.

she gasped when he suddenly pushed her body onto the wall pinning her there. both of his arms right beside her. her breath hitched when he leaned forward.

"h-hyuck?" her voice came out as a little squeak as she averted her gaze somewhere else.

"stay still and look at me" his voice was deep- his left hand cupped her cheek causing she looked back at him. her legs were getting weaker by the minute.

"yoon--" a voice echoed through the empty hallway and she immediately broke their gaze to look at the person. "--hyuck.."

jisung's mouth gape open when he saw their position. he froze on the spot when haechan turned to him painfully slowly with his eyes darkening slightly.

"holy shit-" jaemin halted on his way towards them and he saw jisung there. he then saw the other two at the end of the hallway- silently cursing he quickly grabbed jisung's jacket dragging him away.

"are you guys really going to kiss?" chenle suddenly appeared out of nowhere right beside them. "what the fuck chenle!" haechan tore his gaze from jisung to look at the other one.

"i'm sorry did i interrupted something important?" chenle asked innocently blinking his eyes. yoonhwa could feel heat crept up her cheeks when haechan stared back at her.

she cleared her throat and pushed him lightly still refusing eye contact with him. yoonhwa let out a deep breath-she didn't realised that she had been holding for awhile.

"uh.. i- i need to go" she said glancing shortly at the guy in front of him. "don't forget.. to treat that cut" she mumbled quietly but loud enough for him to hear her.

"wait yoonhwa-"

"honestly haechan, if you're going to kiss her make sure jisung or jaemin's not around" haechan squeezed his eye shut feeling quite irritated.

"chenle.. just why?"

▽▽▽

haechan stared the white ceiling blankly his face going expressionless as a lot of things rushed inside his head. he rolled to the side not knowing what he was trying to think.

anger began to build inside him when he remembered those two students. he mentally cursed hoping that he should've just killed them. but if he did what would yoonhwa think of him?

"you're a monster" he could even imagine her saying that. even the thought of it broke his heart.

haechan groaned and her face flashed through his eyes. the scene from earlier coming into his head. why was he acting like that?

he squeezed his eyes shut rolling around his comfy king-sized bed. his face buried in his soft pillow as he kicked the comforter off the bed.

"why do they have to-" haechan's voice was muffled and he stopped moving.

the sound of thunder rumbling made him to instantly sat up. his eyes looking out of the window and saw the darkened sky. some lights flashed at random spot on the sky. it was starting to rain.

"yoonhwa" he mumbled. he don't know why but he had a sudden bad feeling.

haechan got off from his bed and strides to the direction of her room. he gave a second thought before knocking on it. there were no response. she might be asleep already.

"yo dude, you're joining us with the game later?" johnny came out of his room with a towel around his neck. his wet hair fell on his forehead. he was shirtless and haechan frowned.

"are you seriously going around looking like that? what if yoonhwa sees you?" he said glaring the older guy who just shrugged his shoulders.

"do you want to see yoonhwa? i think she went out just awhile ago" both of them turned their heads to look at the person and saw jungwoo with a chicken in his hand.

"what" haechan deadpanned.

"oh right i forgot. she went out to get some ramen" johnny added.

haechan stormed back into his room taking his jacket and his phone from the bed. he quickly dialed her number and waited anxiously for her to pick up.

"hyuck?" relief washed all over him when he heard her voice.

"yah! why did you go out all by yourself? i told you before to bring me or just someone if you wanted to go anywhere" he said worry laced in his tone.

he took large steps towards the staircase going down carefully. he wore his jacket and went to the main entrance.

"i'm fine. it's near the headquarter" yoonhwa said but it didn't reassured him one bit.

"haechan! where are you going?" taeil who was around saw the younger one going out of the headquarter not really hearing what he said. his eyebrows furrowed slightly but he shrugged it off.

haechan's hand went to his back. he had brought his gun with him- just in case something happened. and he hoped nothing will.

"where are you?" there was a long silence coming from her end. "yoonhwa!"

"hyuck-" and the call ended just like that.