C.37

yuju linked her arms with yoonhwa as soon as they got out of the changing room. they had p.e class together that day. they went inside the big hall where the volleyball court were.

"i don't want to play" yoonhwa mumbled knowing that she'll be very bad at it. she was never a fan of sports anyways. yuju turned to look at her a bit concerned.

"you don't have to play if you don't want to. and i won't play if you're not going to" yuju said but she shook her head quickly. "i want to try"

"why do i have a bad feeling about this" her best friend mumbled and sighed. "well if you insist"

"yoonhwa!" someone shouted for her name. she spun her heels around to the direction of the voice and saw jaemin running towards her smiling.

"here comes one of the mafias" yuju murmured a frown etched in her lips as she rolled her eyes. yoonhwa laughed.

jaemin stopped a few feet away from them the smile remained on his lips. "we're down to two people. care to join our team?" he asked.

yuju narrowed her eyes at the guy. "we're not going to kill you" jaemin said reassuring her after seeing her reaction.

"let's go, yuju. it won't hurt" she said tugging her shirt. yoonhwa started walking with jaemin beside her.

"you know. someone just wanted you to be near him so badly" her eyebrows furrowed when jaemin said that. she then turned to look where the other three dreamies were and smiled when jeno waved happily at her.

her eyes locked with him who was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. she don't know why her heart was starting to beat faster whenever she see him.

"but you're prettier"

her breath hitched when she remembered what happened last night. yoonhwa slapped her cheeks a lot of times but not too hard. jaemin noticed what she was doing and had to look down at her

"yoonhwa what's wrong?" yuju asked. she just smiled and shook her head but her friend didn't seemed too convinced. they arrived where haechan and the others were. he stared her taking her appearance. she even wore a hand sock.

he realised that yoonhwa had always wore long sleeves. she never wore something that will expose her arm. jaehyun didn't seem to be bothered by it. why?

"you don't have to force yourself if you're tired" haechan spoke taking a step forward closer to her. yoonhwa smiled shaking her head a bit.

they were up against hwiyoung's team. there were few unfamiliar faces that she didn't really recognised. she laughed when hwiyoung almost tripped himself while he was waving at her.

haechan's saw it and a scowl appeared on his face. there was a burning feeling building inside him. his fingers twitched to cause harm to something. more like someone. he sighed harshly gaining her attention.

"hyuck? are you alright?" she asked worried. his gaze softened when his eyes met with hers. the side of his lips tugged upwards. yoonhwa could feel her heart skipped a bit when he smiled at her.

these days he had been smiling more and he was acting weird around her. well not weird just a tad bit different from what he used to act around her. but she liked this kind of haechan more.

haechan glanced at hwiyoung making a mocking look and muttering a 'fuck you'. hwiyoung's eyebrows twitched in annoyance. a smirk crept up haechan's lips.

the game started and it was going smoothly. yoonhwa watched in awe whenever their teams scored. they were winning.

haechan kept on scoring for their team his eyes was locked on someone from the one they were against to. he kept on giving the ball to hwiyoung as if challenging him something. they death glared each other.

yoonhwa was getting tired all of the sudden. a sharp breath left her mouth. her chest area were starting to throb and her legs began to feel wobbly. haechan stopped when he saw her looking in pain.

her vision began to get blurry. her heart area throbbing in pain and her legs felt like it was giving up on her. haechan rushed to her side and caught her body before she could fall down.

"yoonhwa! wake up" he tried shaking her shoulders a bit but there were no response coming from her.

hwiyoung wanted to get closer towards them because he was worried with yoonhwa and confused on what was happening. jeno stepped in front of them blocking hwiyoung's view.

"don't get close" jeno's voice was deep his eyes narrowing at the guy. haechan was mentally panicking when she lost her consciousness.

"bring her to the infirmary!" yuju said worry clearly written all over her face. "no. i'm bringing her home" haechan calmed down before he lifted yoonhwa's body up.

"you have to be okay"