C.81

jaehyun unclenched his fists when he had calmed down. all of them except for the wayv unit were waiting in front of the surgery room. he stared the blood that was on his hands. even his shirt had blood on it.

haechan's face from earlier, before he closed his eyes came into mind. his head dropped down. they shouldn't be losing any members.

he turn his head to the side when someone touched his shoulder. it was jaemin. he had the unusual look on his face.

"you should see yoonhwa, you know" the younger guy said but his voice sounded somehow sad.

wayv didn't said anything about her until now.
"you saw her already?" jaemin pursed his lips when he remembered her.

"yeah. i went with chenle"

"is she okay?" all of their attention went to jaemin who was looking towards chenle. both of them shared a look.

jaehyun shook his head. "no- wait.. is she alive?" there was a long silence coming from the two. everyone was getting scared when they didn't say anything.

"don't tell me-"

"she's alive" chenle quickly cutted jaehyun off and a sigh of relief left the older guy's lips.
"is she okay?" taeil asked.

"she's.. uh- fine? i guess" jaemin said and murmured the last part to himself.

"what do you mean?" jaehyun was getting anxious again. he's starting to have a bad feeling. even the look on chenle and jaemin's face said otherwise.

taeyong got up from his seat facing all of them.
"everyone go back and clean up first. you too jaehyun. you can't just see her looking like that" taeyong ordered as he eyed all of them.

"agree. she'll freak out for sure" johnny said and nodded his head.

"what about you taeyong?" doyoung asked his eyes went towards their leader.

"i'm going to wait here just in case the doctor comes out" he said and crossed both of his arms over his chest.

"now go"

▽▽▽

"jaemin, she's okay.. right?" chenle asked quietly when he entered jaemin's room. jeno was there too and he looked really confused

"what's wrong?" he asked looking at the two guys. "uh- nothing"

"you know it's not helping at all- you say that when it's clearly not just 'nothing'. something is going on right?"

jaemin opened his mouth and closed it back. his voice stuck down his throat.
"it's nothing" he repeated the same words and pulled chenle's arm out of the room.

"she's fine" he mumbled. "if haechan didn't get shot- he would've freaked out"

"he would rather get shot than see her-" chenle stopped himself from continuing when both of them saw jaehyun coming out of his room looking a bit rushed. his hair was even still wet.

"jaehyun! you're going to the hospital now?" jaemin asked worriedly. the older guy nodded his head. "why?"

"uh.. we'll go with you" jaehyun nodded his head once again and gestured for both of them to follow him. the other members had already finished doing their things and one by one they went into their own cars.

"you guys had seen her earlier, right? is yoonhwa okay?"

there was a long silence coming from them both. jaehyun was getting impatient and decided to break the silence between them. "what's wrong?"

"please just don't frickin' panic when we're there" chenle said. jaehyun furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"is there a patient named jung yoonhwa?" jaemin asked towards the nurse that was at the front counter. she scrolled through the list of patients in the computer before nodding her head.

"the patient is in the hospital's west wing, room 721" after saying thank you both of them began speed walking.

"do you know where the west wing is?" chenle turned towards jaemin who had already stopped. "kind of..?"

"you don't know where the west wing is aren't you?"

"yah!"

"chenle, jaemin, you guys are already here" they saw a blue haired guy running to their direction. "kun!"

"where are the others?"

"they're at the surgery room" jaemin said. "wait what"

"haechan got shot. he's.. in a bad condition" chenle mumbled before he continued. "what about yoonhwa? where's her room?"

they followed kun from behind when he started walking towards where her room was supposed to be.
"she's.. fine" he said quite unsure with it too.

they stopped in front of a door. kun slide the door open and they stepped inside. jaemin was ready to greet her with a smile- but it dropped quickly.

"what's wrong-?"

jaehyun parked the car and got out followed by jaemin and chenle. the others went to where taeyong were while doyoung, yuta and jungwoo followed jaehyun.

jaemin and chenle was awfully quiet on their way there. jaehyun shrugged the bad feeling away and was thinking on how to greet his little sister.

"please just don't freak out"

the moment the door was slide open jaehyun's smile immediately disappeared. the other wayv unit quickly stood when the others arrived. kun, hendery and eunbi wasn't there though.

jaehyun slowly went to the side of her bed. there was a heart monitor right beside her bed. her eyes was closed shut. she wasn't moving at all.

"why isn't she awake?" jaehyun asked looking towards ten that was standing the closest to him.

"her pulse was so weak when we found her and now--" ten started answering him carefully.

"--she's.. in a comatose"

 in a comatose"