C.31

yoonhwa watched in awe as they entered the enormous place. the headquarters were much more bigger than the last time that it looks more like a mansion for some rich family to her.

she followed the others when they got out of the cars going towards the main entrance. the door automatically opened by itself and her mouth gape open. "wait, that's so cool" she mumbled but mark heard it.

"you sounded just like someone i knew" he said before ruffling her hair. she slapped his hand away glaring him slightly.

there were a very big staircase in the middle of the place and a gigantic crystal chandelier hanging on the ceiling. the floor was made of black marble. she could even see her own reflection from it.

"yoonhwa, what are you holding?" johnny asked his eyes locked on the small round object in her hand.

"a.. snow globe" she was holding the snow globe even before the old headquarter got destroyed. she remembered she was busy playing with it until the door bell rang. and the incident happened.

"it's pretty" johnny nodded and gave her his usual smile. taeyong turned around facing all of them his eyes narrowing a bit. both of his arms were crossed over his chest. the strong leader aura radiating off of him.

"where's haechan?" he asked noticing the lack of member. "he probably arrived early" taeil said and shrugged. yoonhwa was actually worried for him. he disappeared when they were still in the hospital.

"jungwoo you bring yoonhwa to her new room. take some of jaehyun's clothes she need to change into something new" taeyong began ordering. jungwoo saluted and he faced the girl.

"let's go princess" she followed jungwoo up the stairs and being herself she got amazed easily. jungwoo laughed and her attention turned to him.

"this was actually our former base. where all of our members stayed." jungwoo explained as they walked in the lit red carpeted hallways.

"all? you mean including the one in china and the dreamies?" jungwoo nodded his head confirming her question. there was a small smile lingering on his lips.

"ah i missed them!" he exclaimed and pouted.

the image of the big portrait came into her mind. that's when curiosity got the best of her. "why did you guys.. separate?"

jungwoo made a thin line with his lips his eyes looking in the air as if he was thinking. "you do know that nct is one of the strongest gang right? i mean we could be considered as the number one in gang ranks" she hummed in response.

"taeyong told me before that we were just going to expand our power. you get what i mean?" her eyebrows furrowed slightly. "kind of.."

he sighed and shook his head messing his own hair. "honestly i don't know. but something did happened before- oh! we're here. this will be your new room" jungwoo pushed the white door that has a golden knob open.

"this room is much bigger than the living room in my house" she muttered as she went inside scanning the room. there was even a bathroom inside.

"i'll get some of jaehyun's clothes for you" jungwoo informed her before he disappear from sight.

yoonhwa went towards the king sized bed placing the snow globe carefully on the table lamp. she flopped herself on the bed and rolled around. "this is comfortable" her voice came out muffled because her face was pressed on the pillow.

there was a knock on the door and she immediately got up stumbling a little. clearing her throat she went towards jungwoo who was holding his laugh.

he handed her jaehyun's hoodie and shorts before bidding goodbye closing the door shut. yoonhwa went towards the bathroom and started stripping her clothes.

her eyes landed on her arm where the long scar were. she recalled the night vividly in her mind. yoonhwa winced and her left hand quickly grabbed her right arm. she closed her eyes calmed herself down.

the image of certain someone flashed through her eyes. she remembered the way he comforted her.

"hey.. he's going to be okay"

yoonhwa slapped her cheeks softly and her eyebrows furrowed. "what about you hyuck? are you okay?" she mumbled

▽▽▽

"jaehyun!" yoonhwa shouted his name as soon as she entered her brother's room in the hospital. she ran towards him with her arms extended before she gave him a bone crushing hug.

"ow! y- yoonhwa! it hurts" she quickly let go of him and saw the bandaged part around his abdomen. she bit her lower lip trying not to cry again. "does it hurt so much?"

"not really. but after your hug it started to sting"

"oh. sorry" he chuckled and patted her head. she missed him. he saw the clothes she was wearing. "you're wearing my hoodie" he stated as a matter of fact.

"it's comfortable"

the door slides open revealing a messy haired mark. he was panting heavily. "yoonhwa, how come you can ran so fast?"

"it's just you being slow, mark" johnny appeared right behind him before smacking the back of his head.

"where's hyuck? he didn't come?" yoonhwa asked worry laced in her tone. both johnny and mark looked at each other and shrugged.

she felt jaehyun's hand touched the crown of her head. "do you know what he hates the most?" yoonhwa blinked her eyes confused and then she shook her head.

"seeing someone get hurt"

"huh?"

"he cares about the members yoonhwa. he'll blame himself" jaehyun said half-whispered.