C.29

"jaehyun, where are you going?" she asked after seeing him in a full black attire. he was busy wiping the blade in his hands. a gun on his back.

"we're going on a mission. you stay here and don't go anywhere" her eyes darted to the clock on the wall. they had half an hour before midnight. yoonhwa was sitting on the sofa in the living room with her legs crossed. her dyed purple hair tied up in a messy bun.

the other members came in one by one each of them had their guns. yoonhwa watched them getting ready. "wait- so i'm staying here all my myself?"

mark patted her head and smiled. "no, doyoung will stay here in the headquarter. he'll monitor us in the cyber room" a sigh of relief left her lips and she nodded her head smiling back at him.

"everyone's ready?" haechan asked and he had an emotionless look on his face but his voice sounded serious. they nodded their heads.

"the mission is to take down the base. i hope all of you are ready. we have the upperhand but we still don't know the outcome" yoonhwa stared him in awe. he looked like a great leader.

she grabbed jaehyun's arm and hugged him tightly. "get home safely" she muttered worry laced in her tone. jaehyun smiled and caressed her head lovingly. "of course"

she bid her brother a goodbye. yoonhwa saw haechan being the last one going out. he didn't glance at her and started walking away. she was debating with herself whether she should say something or not.

"hyuck!" he halted but didn't turn around to face her.

"stay safe. please" she suddenly had a bad feeling but shrugged it all off.

▽▽▽

"yuta and mark there's three people in the room beside your right. taeil behind you! all right- wait jungwoo what are you doing?" doyoung rubbed his temple in frustration.

"haechan! how many minutes left until this place got blown up?" he heard johnny asked from the in-ear he was wearing. "five minutes"

"wait what?! how come you set the timer too early?" taeyong shouted along with choruses of gun shots. doyoung rolled his eyes as he knew him too well.

"there's around fifteen people left" doyoung stated his eyes staring the big screens in front of him. he used to work with their another member but he was currently in china.

he then caught a movement from one of their surveillance camera. he squinted his eyes and saw an unknown black figure at the front of the headquarter.

"we got three minutes" haechan's voice was heard. "doyoung! do you see where the leader is? he's the last person isn't he?" mark asked.

the door bell rang and he saw the familiar purple haired girl looking at the front door with a questionable look on her face. "found him!"

"doyoung! are you still there? what the hell are you doing!" taeyong asked worriedly. doyoung didn't answer as he was quite distracted that he didn't notice someone going towards haechan.

"fuck"

doyoung ran quickly out of the cyber room sprinting downstairs towards the girl who was on her way to the door. another bell echoed through the place.

doyoung grabbed yoonhwa's wrist pulling her away from the door not knowing what was happening with the mission. "doyoung!" her eyes widened and he covered her mouth.

"this is bad. we have to get out of here as soon as possible" he said half-whispered.

"what's wrong?" the serious look on doyoung's face scared her. doyoung began running dragging her with him. she just followed him still confused. her heart beating faster.

"guys!" doyoung's voice was muffled as a throbbing pain came from her chest made her to clutch it tightly. she didn't stop though and bear with the pain.

a small scream left her lips when there was an explosion.

▽▽▽

"

doyoung! what's happening?" johnny was getting frustrated as he tried to contact the other guy but still no response coming from him.

"we have a minute and a half left. evacuate the building!" jaehyun was feeling uncomfortable all of the sudden as all of them began to run out of the building.

"guys!" they finally heard doyoung's voice but he was panting loudly as if he was running. "where were you?" yuta asked.

"what's wrong? is yoonhwa okay?" jaehyun finally said something after a while. "i saw someone at the front of the headquarter. and oh shit!" they heard a loud explosion coming from their in-ear.

"what's happening! yoonhwa- is she okay?!" haechan clenched both of his fists.
jaehyun saw someone coming out from a room. he was badly injured but he got his hand on a gun and aimed it at the closest person.

jaehyun's eyes widened slightly and he ran to pull him away. "haechan watch out!" the building shook violently and the bomb on the top floor exploded first.

"what-" and a gun shot was released.

and they ded. the end