C.75

❝ not everyone has a happy ending ❞

her legs kicked inside the water as she tried to untie the rope on her wrists. her eyes met with hwiyoung who was still standing there- watching her struggling.

tears flooding her eyes as she looked at him hopefully.
"hwiyoung! help-" her heart broke when he coldly looked at her and began walking away towards their car.

tears streaming down her cheeks as the thought of death came into her mind.

she mentally cursed when the rope that was tying her won't come off. she took small breaths wanting to calm herself down but it was only getting worse.

her body began to sink. she couldn't swim.

her arms and legs thrashing around but she was only dragging herself further down. she was running out of air.

she was starting to feel numb- the coldness beginning to get unbearable. icy-cold water flooded inside; her lungs burning as if thousands of needles plunged into it.

jaehyun's face flashed through her eyes. his sweet smile. the way he cared for her. what if- she wasn't able to say goodbye to him?

"yoonhwa? you're okay?" she slowly nodded her head both of her eyes closed.

"is it getting worse?"

"i can bear with it" he bit his lower lip and embraced his only sister. "you're going to be okay" he mumbled.

yoonhwa smiled slowly nodding her head. "of course! i have you with me"

she haven't got the chance to tell him how grateful she was having him as her brother. if she died- she hoped that she could be his sister, in the next life.

"i'll sing for you"

she pouted. "i'm not a kid" he laughed and shook his head ruffling her hair to make it messy.

"but you're still my beloved little sister"

yoonhwa's eyes began to get blurry. her hair covering her face.

the memories she had with them flashed through her head- until his face came into mind.

haechan.

she didn't get to say how much she loved him. she was actually hoping that she could stay beside him- but it looks like it won't be happening.

the last thing she saw was him swimming towards her. no- she was imagining things.

bubbles of air came out of her mouth her eyes slowly closing shut.

'i'm sorry'

nooo she ded

nooo she ded