C.25

haechan got out from the bathroom and immediately wore his usual black sweatpants and oversized black shirt.

"hey hyuckie" haechan raised his head upon hearing that voice and saw yoonhwa looking very sleepy. she was hugging a big pillow.

"what the hell- i just got out from the bathroom!" he hugged the towel his eyes widened a bit. yoonhwa seemed a bit unfazed about it. realisation hit him as he remembered what she called him.

"hyuckie?" he grimaced. "what's with that name"

she ignored him and went towards his bed flopping herself on it as her eyes closed slowly drifting to sleep. "yah! what are you doing?"

"shut up.. jaehyun's not here. and your bed smells nice" she mumbled between her sleep. his eyebrows twitched and he walked to the bedside watching her carefully.

"yoonhwa you shouln't be sleeping here" he said half-whispered not really wanting to wake her up. she didn't budge. he ran his fingers through his wet hair and sighed.

his eyes flickered down to her sleeping state. she looked peaceful. different from when she was at school earlier. he don't know why he let her sleep. his gaze softened when she snuggled closer to his pillow.

"idiot" he mumbled- unknowingly a small smile appeared on his lips. he pulled the comforter to cover her body fully and when he was about to walk away he heard a small whimper coming from her.

"please.. don't hurt me" there was a slight crease on her forehead.

the smile instantly dropped forming a frown when he remembered the guy. he tried to breath calming himself down before he softly touched the crown of her head slowly caressing her. the crease on her forehead disappeared.

haechan got up and he went to the table at the side of his room taking a small device and turning it on. he clicked on a name and a hologram appeared revealing a shirtless johnny- who immediately gasped and dramatically covered his chest.

"lee donghyuck! what the hell are you thinking watching me change clothes" he rolled his eyes.

"can you calm down" he muttered. johnny finally wore his black and white striped shirt. "do you need anything boss?" he asked.

"johnny i need you to come here now" knowing it was something serious johnny nodded his head.

five minutes later a knock was heard on his door. johnny went inside going towards haechan that was sitting on his usual work place.

johnny saw a small figure sleeping on the bed. "holy sh- is that little yoonhwa?" he asked with a whisper tone. haechan glared him when she started to stir in her sleep.

"so what do you need?" the younger one twirled the pen between his fingers not saying anything for almost a minute. johnny was getting confused.

"i need you to find every information- even tiny bit of shit about this person. i want to know everything" he started stabbing the paper in front of him. johnny blinked and nodded.

"sure thing. give me the name"

"i need it as soon as possible" he narrowed his eyes at the person standing straight in front of him.

once again johnny nodded his head knowing that he can't refuse if haechan had set his mind on some things.

"who is it? i need the name, boss"

haechan didn't answer. he was tapping on the surface of the table his eyes staring her peaceful sleeping figure. it's as if he was rethinking his decisions.

"kim hwiyoung"

▽▽▽

"hey, wake up" haechan groaned in frustration and he turned around so his back was facing the person. he purposely used the pillow to cover his ear.

he was sleeping in the sofa inside his room. he didn't want to disturb her sleep- well basically because she slept like she owned the bed. she felt kind of guilty about it.

"hyuck, you can continue sleeping later. just wake up" she shook his shoulder. no response. yoonhwa rolled her eyes.

"you made me do this" she mumbled and carefully climbed the sofa where he was in. she stabilized herself and began jumping.

haechan threw the pillow that was covering his face his eyes widened. "what in the world are you doing?!"

"waking you up" she was still jumping. a chuckle left her lips when she saw haechan's annoyed look. he sat up and grabbed her arm pulling her down.

she wasn't ready and it resulted with her falling on top of him. she held her breath, aware with the close proximity. his adam apple bobbed and he averted his gaze somewhere else.

just then the door to his room slammed open and mark came inside with a toast hanging on his mouth. his eyes widened when he saw their position and the toast fell down.

"oh shit- did i came in at the wrong time?" both of their heads turned to him. mark scoffed and he took the food before slowly retreating back.

"uh.. continue with what you're doing. just don't forget breakfast" mark said before he closed the door.

yoonhwa pushed herself away from him letting her hair covering her face. "yeah. breakfast. i'll.. i'll go" she mumbled- heat rushing up to her cheek- and quickly went out.

haechan blinked his eyes a lot of times. he could even feel his heart beating faster than its normal pace.

"what just..?"