C.76

"they're already at the building where they'll meet those pricks" a messy black haired guy said from the in-ear he was wearing.

he swung both of his legs front to back as the strong wind brushed against his skin. he stared down- he was a few kilometres above the ground.

he sat on the edge of the tall building near the river his high-tech laptop placed on his lap and a headphone around his neck.

he took his black gucci sunglasses off before throwing it away. he squinted his eyes wanting to see the glasses broke into pieces as it hit the ground but he saw nothing.

"they're smart i tell you. even baekhyun acknowledged them" the guy ran his fingers through his messy hair that was sticking out everywhere.

"oh fuck-" he accidentally cussed. once again he squinted his eyes at somewhere near the river.

"what is it" a voice said through the in-ear he was wearing.

"dude i can't see, wait i have drones for that" the guy mentally slapped himself and his fingers began typing on the laptop.

the small drone next to him began to fly upwards. he crossed both of his legs as he controlled the drone moving it towards the river.

"shit-"

"can you stop- i'm having headaches hearing you cuss" the voice from the other line said.

"bitch where you at? you need to hurry!" he shouted- ignoring the voice, his fingers typed something on the keyboard.

"what's wrong, hansol?"

"they're drowning her"

▽▽▽

"that's the last building?" kun asked and the others nodded their heads. "if exo didn't help us we wouldn't be able to finish earlier" he continued.

"why are their security system sucks? and their place is filled with fruits ew" ten shrugged his shoulders and made a disgusted look. kun shook his head and turned to hendery who was kneeling in front of a stray kitten.

"what are you doing?" kun asked his eyebrows furrowing slightly.

"this cat somehow reminded me of louis" he muttered. "oh my god i forgot about louis. is my baby okay" ten stated and got a glare from kun- which he ignored.

"guys, we need to help the dreamies if they're not done yet" xiaojum said. before anyone could say anything a feminine voice spoke through the in-ear.

"no it's okay. we're almost done" it was haerin. "why does this bomb have fireworks?" they heard renjun said after.

"oh my god wait- that old woman had a chihuahua" eunbi who was standing next to winwin squealed and punched xiaojun's arms.

"what the hell is wrong with you, woman" hendery said.

she was about to protest until they heard what was going on with haechan and the others.

"now where the fuck is she?" winwin's shoulders flinched when haechan suddenly shouted.

"who?" the voice who they assumed as youngbin said.

"i wish i was there to kick his fucking ass" eunbi muttered and the others nodded.

"oh- wait. you meant the girl who we just.. oh no" they heard youngbin's fake laugh.
"i guess she couldn't swim, right yoonhwa's brother?"

"oh no did that guy just-"

"get inside the car now! we need to get to the nearest river to the place they're meeting" kun began instructing them and all of them rushed inside the vehicle.

"hendery hurry up!" ten said slapping his arm as he was sitting at the front passenger seat and hendery being the driver.

"dude, there's an old woman with that chihuahua crossing the road" hendery said and messed with his hair.

"drive around her- this road had four lanes for a reason" winwin muttered and the driver's mouth gape opened before he nodded slowly.

they were moving fast, winwin showing where the nearest river was. they all got out of the car when they arrived and looked around.

"yoonhwa! what about yoonhwa-" they heard mark's voice along with the sound of gun shots going through the in-ear all of them were wearing.

"we're at the nearest river where you guys were but no sign of her" kun said and stopped running his eyes still wandering around the place.

all of them had a bad feeling until they heard xiaojun's voice. "oh god.."

"what-"

"we found her!"

ha