C.71

"hey! wake up!" she winced when she felt someone slapping her cheeks. she quickly opened her eyes moving away from the unknown guy. the side of his lips tugged upwards forming a smirk.

"does your cheeks hurt? woops- sorry" he said and let out a chuckle which sent shivers down to her spine. yoonhwa's heart started to beat faster.

"your eyes are red. guess you didn't have enough sleep" he said.

she pursed her lips a frown appearing on her lips. she couldn't really sleep- she have to worry every single time whether she's going to get killed or not. and crying won't even help her.

"why are you quiet? don't you have a voice?"

"who-"

"youngbin" he cutted her off. "and i'm sure rowoon told you already who i am?" an amused smile appeared on his lips when he saw her terrified look.

"look, i'm not going to waste any time here. you must have been missing the others" he lifted his hand up touching her cheek.

she moved away her eyes narrowing at him. "don't touch me" he laughed when she tried to look brave.
"i don't know what you want- but for sure you won't be able to get it" she muttered.

"you're funny. i have always gotten what i want before. what would be so hard getting something from nct?" youngbin stood up the same time as another guy who she recognised as inseong came inside.

"everything's set up" he informed and glanced at yoonhwa coldly. youngbin nodded his head.

"get her"

"but i don't have the keys. hwiyoung have it" inseong said monotone. youngbin rolled his eyes. yoonhwa lifted her chin up at the mention of his name.

"then get the keys from him. what's the matter?" youngbin put his right hand inside his pocket.

inseong blankly stared his leader. "i would love to but hwiyoung's not here right at the moment"

youngbin rubbed his temples and turned to yoonhwa. "you better fucking wait here" he muttered before he stormed out of the room.

"huh? i thought you would cry all day long, too bad i won't be witnessing that" inseong said walking closer towards her.
"you're pretty, i guess that's why zuho would like you to be his next victim" he crouched down in front of her.

"what are you trying to say?"

"are you just trying to act tough? or you're just really that dumb?" a frown etched on her lips.

inseong stood straight giving her a cold glare.
"none of our hostages survived before- you won't last long unless nct cooperates"

▽▽▽

"it has been a day, aren't you going to do something?" jaemin asked his eyes held that concerned look as he walked up towards haechan who was standing on his balcony.

"they're going to make a call"

"and you're just going to wait all day for that?" haechan quickly turned to jaemin.
"i'm thinking, why can't you just shut the fuck up"

jaemin sighed both of his hands on his hips. "i know you're not taking all these things lightly but yoonhwa's life are in danger-"

"i fucking know that!" haechan suddenly snapped. jaemin's shoulder's flinched when he raised his voice at him.
haechan had mixed emotions- he couldn't really think straight unless he knows about yoonhwa.

"she's going to be okay, haechan"

"they better try not to fucking touch her- i swear if they even hurt her i'm going to kill them" he seethed out punching the railings on the balcony.

"you're not the only one worried about her. jaehyun's not taking everything well- she's his sister after all" jaemin mumbled, remembering jaehyun's blank look every time he met with the older guy.

"we're going to get her back" the striking blue haired guy said patting haechan's shoulder.

his phone that was inside his jeans pocket rang gaining both of their attentions. they quickly walk out of the room going straight towards where all of the members usually gather.

"what's wrong?" ten asked when he saw the two. haechan's eyes locked onto the screen where it has an unknown number on it. his heart started beating fast.

"is that them?" jungwoo blinked when jaemin shushed him. haechan gulped before accepting the call and placed the phone near his ear.

"haechan!" he froze on his spot when he heard her voice. "yoonhwa.." he whispered.

"what ever they asked you to do, just don't-!" he heard her scream after and the sound of chains being pulled. "yoon-"

"well hello there" rage started building inside him at the thought of her getting hurt. "haechan! don't do- ah!" he heard her scream. it was pain.

"what the fuck are you doing to her?!" mark accidentally dropped his ice cream when haechan shouted that shook most of them.

"shut up woman!" another voice said. haechan had the urge to throw his phone away. "don't you fucking dare hurt her"

"relax. she's fine, alive-still" the voice from earlier said and he snickered. "do as we told you to if you know what's best for you-" the voice stopped for a moment.

"-or i'll have one of our members skin her alive"