C.6

yoonhwa sighed as she walked down her school's hallway. holding her bag close to her body. at least she could still go to school.

"oh god! he's back?"

"i thought he stopped coming to this school for good"

"for sure i'm not getting involve with him"

"how come someone like him is allowed to go to school?"

she stopped on her tracks when she heard the students in the hallways were whispering to one another.

glancing back she saw haechan and a few unfamiliar students. but she did remembered that they were inside the big portrait that she saw yesterday.

running her fingers through her long dyed purple hair she went inside her classroom and immediately went to her seat.

just then he entered her classroom. she tried not to look at him- his intimidating aura filled the place.

haechan didn't even glance at her as he went to his seat. a pink haired guy following him from behind as he sat in front of haechan.

"you know you could've said goodbye last night" jaemin said but the latter seemed a bit unfazed about it. haechan turned to look at the front seat near the window.

his eyes staring her- she was reading a book. an amused smile appeared on his lips. jaemin's eyes furrowed and his eyes went to where haechan's gaze were.

"what are you looking at?"

"nothing" he shut his eyes close as his conversation with jaehyun earlier came into his mind.

"i need you to keep an eye on her"

"why am i the one being her babysitter? she's old enough to take care of herself" jaehyun sighed- haechan didn't seem to know that he's really worried about his sister.

"anything could happen to her"

"she's not my concern, jaehyun!"

"well she is to me!"

haechan ran his tongue over his teeth. "wow.. he's ordering me around" he mumbled to himself.

"yah! lee haechan!" he snapped back to reality when jaemin slapped his face a lot of times.

"what do you want?" his voice went deep as he glared the pink haired guy in front of him. jaemin grinned and shook his head.

▽▽▽

haechan had both of his hands inside his pocket as he listened to what his friends were talking.

"no shit! i actually saw something that night!"

"is he talking about aliens again?" he whispered to jeno. the guy shrugged an amused smile on his lips.

haechan felt like someone had bumped against his shoulder that it's hurting him. he closed his eyes slowly turning around to face the guy

"i-i'm sorry. i won't do it again-!" the guy was thrown to the lockers. the impact made the lockers to bent. "i said i'm sorry! who are you anyway?"

his head shot to the right side when something had hit his cheeks. haechan smirked licking the blood on his lower lip before he cracked his knuckles.

his eyes turning darker and a humourless laugh left his lips. students in the hallways gasped as they only watched the scene in front of them.

"i don't think you know me enough, do you?" haechan gripped his collar pushing him onto the lockers. he didn't even blink as he punched him right on his face- repeating it a lot of times.

"a simple sorry, won't change anything" he muttered darkly.

yoonhwa who was getting her books from her locker heard all the commotion. slowly stepping between the crowd her eyes widened when she saw haechan punching some guy's face.

the scene triggered something from her memory. she thought of something stupid- gathering all the courage she had she stepped closer to where haechan is.

"stop! you're going to kill him!" she said. students gasping were heard after. haechan pushed her away not wanting to accidentally punch her but her head hit the locker instead.

"oh god! you're okay?" one of haechan's friend- who she kind of remembered their faces, came to her side. she nodded slowly before looking up at him.

haechan's eyes widened as he realised what he had done. he clicked his tongue in annoyance and pushed the guy away as he began to hopelessly run. haechan turned to look at her. her purple hair covering her face.

"what are you looking at? go to your stupid classes!" he shouted at the other students. they run away not wanting to face him when he's mad.

"and you- are you fucking crazy? you could've get hurt!" haechan punched the locker beside her which made her shoulders to jump.

"well she hit her head.. doesn't that hurt?"

"shut up, chenle" the poor guy pursed his lips as he shut himself up.

yoonhwa glared him back. "you'll kill him if i didn't stop you!" haechan's side lips tugged upwards.

"and who do you think you are to care if i killed him or not. i don't understand you- you could've run when i told you to the other day. you could've stayed away earlier when you know it's dangerous" he leaned forward their faces close to each other.

"you're being such a pain in the ass you know that?"

haechan needs to calm tf down like srsly dude