C.83

"doctor.. what's wrong?"

"nothing is wrong, taeyong" seokjin said calmly. his eyes staring the leader in front of him. taeyong's eyebrows furrowed.

"nothing's wrong? but the look on your face.."

"lee donghyuck had small rate or surviving as he has lost a lot of blood from the shot" he began to say and watched their reaction carefully.

horror spread across each one of their faces. "doctor, don't tell me that.."

"he's dead?" mark's shoulders flinched slightly when seokjin said the word. taeyong was getting impatient. a frown appeared on his face.

"doctor, please tell us the truth is he.. is he alive?"

"the bullet went through his chest, but thankfully it didn't hit any vital spots. the surgery went well, he's okay now" taeyong heaved a deep sigh and he crouched down covering his face.

"thank god"

▽▽▽

yoonhwa's eyes fluttered opened seeing the white ceiling. she squinted her eyes and adjusted to the lightings inside the room. her fingers twitched slightly and she just noticed that someone was holding her hand.

"oh my god- yoonhwa!"

she turned to look at the person sitting at the side of her bed. his eyes widened slightly before a wide smile appeared on his lips.

"yoonhwa's awake? oh shit- get the doctor!"

"mark! get the doctor!"

"all right! wait- why me?"

"just go!"

"i forgot what i wanted to do earlier! no- that's not important right now"

"don't we just have to push that button?"

"i pushed it already"

"yoonhwa i missed you!"

the room was quite a mess and she couldn't really focus what all of them were saying. most of them quickly went towards her bed. she got up with jaehyun's help.

seokjin rushed inside the room and he quickly went towards yoonhwa's bed. he did all the necessary checkups.

"she's fine. yoonhwa, just take some rest okay? you don't have to play around with them all the time" he said before grabbing jaehyun's shoulder. the doctor went out and once again they quickly surrounded her bed.

"give her some time to breathe you guys. she just had woken up from a coma" taeyong said.

jaehyun couldn't help but smile. he wrapped his arms around her small figure. "thank god.." he mumbled. it was too real.

she stared each of their faces. her hand went to her head when it was starting to throb.
"why am i here?" her voice came out quite hoarse. jaehyun handed her the glass water which she drank it quickly.

"you don't remember?" her attention went to a silver haired guy that was standing in front of her bed. "remember.. what?"

"you're in a coma.. for four freaking days" johnny said from where he was seating.