C.80

haerin saw mark going inside the forest that was right beside the building they were in. without saying much she followed him inside.

she was quite impressed that mark could move fast despite all the trees and bushes- not that she had any problems running with high-heeled boots though.

"mark!" she tried to shout but he didn't seem to hear her.

mark jumped over a big rock his eyes locked onto the tall guy running a few metres away from him. rowoon was really fast that he had to increase his speed.

seeing haechan, one of his best friend, getting shot and laying there dying had made him somewhat mad.
"i swear if i get my hands on you i'm going to kill you" he muttered.

"hey!" he almost tripped when she suddenly appeared right beside him. "haerin? what the-"

"i'll try to stop him from up front. kill him when you have the chance" she instructed without even looking at him before she ran passed him.

rowoon glanced backwards and saw the two. he pulled the trigger shooting right towards them both which they avoided easily.

sweat rolling down his cheeks, rowoon tried to shoot again but nothing. it ran out of bullets- he mentally cursed and threw the gun away.

just when he looked back to where he was going he abruptly stopped and stumbled backwards for a bit when he saw someone standing right in front of him. he recognised those violet eyes.

"shit! how-" when he was about to turn around mark was already there blocking his way.

"trying to run away?" mark's voice went deeper his eyes glaring the tall guy.
"no one ran away from us" he pulled out his blade pointing right towards him.

"you don't look like the type to be.. in a gang" haerin said her eyes burning from behind his head.

"i-"

all of them went quiet when they heard a loud roar echoing through the forest. rowoon immediately kicked the blade from mark's hand when he had found an opening.

mark was quick to react. he instantly pummeled his fists on rowoon's jaw before punching him once again.

"just fucking die"

haerin crouched down watching them fight as if it was nothing. mark's body rolled over towards her when rowoon managed to kick him. the taller guy ran his fingers through his hair harshly wiping the blood at the side of his lips.

"you okay mark?" she asked bluntly and the guy nodded as he got up almost immediately.
when mark was about to attack both of them saw something big jumped right towards them.

more like towards rowoon.

rowoon rolled on the ground with the big thing that was strangling him. mark knew the big orange with black stripes animal. his eyes widened slightly.

"baby? what the-"

"you still call that tiger baby?" she asked giving him a look.

"why not?" mark shrugged his shoulders. "the tiger may be walking around these area and saw me getting attacked" he said as haerin nodded as response.

she's literally enjoying the scene that was happening right in front of their own eyes.
"i wish jisung was here. his reaction would be cute" she mumbled.

rowoon screamed in fear when he saw the big tiger on top of him. its face was really close with his. his eyes landed on its big fangs. the tiger let out a growl which sent shivers down to his spine.

"a-aren't you guys scared?! help me! get this fucking animal away from me!" rowoon said his eyes pleaded. haerin's side lips tugged upwards forming her signature smirk.

"why should we? this could be the best way to die! right mark?" she chuckled darkly and nudged his elbow.

"you sounded so evil-"

"said the one who wanted to kill him earlier" mark rolled his eyes.

"you guys are fucking crazy! this is a fucking tiger! a carnivore!" rowoon shouted and the tiger roared right on his face that made him shut up.

"of course we know that. it would be weird if that tiger is a vegan" mark said stuffing both of his arms over his chest.

"what the hell! i-i treated yoonhwa nicely!"

"you fucking shot haechan!" mark snapped back a frown appearing on his face.
"this is why you shouldn't easily trust guys with pretty faces" haerin said.

mark glanced towards the tiger that was already looking at him as if asking for his permission to continue whatever it has in mind.
then his eyes went to rowoon who had pleading eyes.

mark closed his eyes and sighed.
"don't do it. get off from him" he ordered. the tiger let out a loud and deep growl. looking quite disappointed the tiger got off of rowoon and the guy instantly stood up before stumbling back down.

"you guys- you guys are crazy!"

haerin cracked her knuckles tilting her head slightly to the side. "i've had enough. can you just kill him already? i could finish him off, right now if you want to." she said looking at the guy beside him.

"no.. rowoon, go run away"

"what-" the taller guy was utterly confused. haerin didn't say anything.

"run away now--" a smirk appeared on mark's lips. his fingers gesturing towards his pet.
"--let's see if you could survive running away from a tiger"