C.51

"holy shitake mushroom- jaehyun who's this girl what is she doing here in our headquarter?" jungwoo almost dropped the sandwich he was eating. yuta choked on the food and taeyong quickly handed the glass of water to him

"that's yoonhwa, idiot" johnny rolled his eyes. "i dyed her hair back to its original colour" jaehyun pulled yoonhwa's hand to sit next to him.

"woah- she looked prettier" mark stared in awe until someone kicked his leg from under the table. the poor guy groaned in pain. he knew who that was.

jaehyun ruffled her now dark brown hair smiling down at his sister. yoonhwa pushed his hands away her lips pouting a bit. taeil nudged haechan's shoulder and the guy's attention turned to him.

"quit staring will you?" taeil whispered so the others wouldn't hear him. "what- i did not" haechan crossed both of his arms over his chest frowning a bit.

"right haechan" jaehyun started and haechan had to look at him- his left eyebrow raised.

"don't sneak yoonhwa out again just like the other day" the latter began to cough and he reverted his gaze somewhere else.

"oh~ did those two have a date? what's going on?" johnny wiggled his eyebrows and pursed his lips when haechan shot him a death glare.

"oh my god haechannie, i never thought you would sneak yoonhwa out for a date" jungwoo said gasping dramatically with his right hand covering his mouth.

"it's.. it's not a date" yoonhwa said her voice getting quieter. haechan held back a laugh- thinking that she looked cute.

"guys stop teasing them" taeyong finally spoke. "it's not like they can't date or something" he added his voice monotone.

haechan mentally groaned. "i swear i'm murdering you guys in your sleep sooner or later" he muttered before he got up and stomped out of the dining room.

▽▽▽

"what are you doing here all alone?" the side of her lips tugged upwards when she heard that familiar voice. she stared at the roses in front of her before she kneeled down.

"nothing. i just needed some air" she replied.

"you're not going to actually pluck that rose with your bare hand, are you? you could prick yourself with the thorns" he said concerned. yoonhwa let out a soft chuckle and shook her head.

he let out a sigh of relief. "you really should stop worrying about me" yoonhwa turned to face him.

"i can't.." he mumbled quietly that she almost couldn't hear him. haechan connected their gaze staring her intensely.

you're important to me. he thought to himself. yoonhwa tilted her head. haechan scoffed his eyes wandering around the place. a certain memory came through his mind.

"i used to plant mines around this place just to annoy the hell out of mark. he loved to go outside at night" he said, stuffing his hands inside his jeans pocket.

"mines?" her eyes widening a bit. "i specialised in bombs, you know" he liked the amazed look on her face.

"i used to make them-"

"can i see it?"

"huh?"

yoonhwa made a thin line with her lips. "i want to see the bombs you made" she mumbled. haechan tilted his head and brought up his hand to her head. he caressed her head with an unreadable look in his eyes.

"mark's right" he tuck a few strands of her hair behind her ear. "you're much more prettier now" her heart started to beat faster than its normal pace.

"yoonhwa i--" the smile on his lips dropped his eyes turning darker.

haechan pulled yoonhwa to the side when he felt something coming right towards them. he managed to dodge it but it grazed his cheeks. then they heard the sound of glass shattering into pieces. it was a bullet.

"haechan! your cheek-" his hand went to touch his right cheek and he winced slightly. he looked at the familiar red warm liquid on his palm.

blood

"yoonhwa. get fucking inside now" he said not even looking at her. his eyes looking around for any possible place where the shooter was.

"someone tried to shoot you, get inside! it's safer there!" her shoulders flinched when he raised his voice. yoonhwa glanced worriedly at him before she started running back inside the headquarter.

haechan looked really pissed. his fingers twitching to cause harm as the rage build inside him. he wiped the blood harshly and started walking off towards one direction.

"yoonhwa! why do you looked like you've been chased by a ghost or something?" taeil asked when she almost bumped into him.

"a.. a sniper- haechan" she don't know why she was stuttering. someone just tried to shoot her and she left him outside with an unknown shooter.

taeil's face turned serious and he nodded his head. "don't worry about him. haechan knows what to do. he's smarter than you think. he'll be back" taeil reassured her.

"who the fuck just shot my window while i was changing my clothes?" johnny with a messy wet black hair came into view. both of his hands on his hips.

"there's a sniper around the area" taeil informed.

"that sniper got away" yoonhwa turned around too quickly her nose hitting something hard.

"you're not hurt anywhere, aren't you?" he cupped her cheeks examining her face. his eyes searching for any scratch. her breath hitched when he leaned forward.

"y-yeah"

"get a room you two" johnny shouted as he make way to the staircase.