C.43

"i don't trust him, yoonhwa. you should stay away from him" he said coldly. his face turning emotionless.

"why would he kidnap me? i know him when i was little he won't do such a thing"

"time can change people badly. you wouldn't know if he's still the same hwiyoung you knew years ago" haechan started walking off leaving her behind. yoonhwa had to keep up with his fast pace.

"why are you saying these stuffs?" he halted but won't make any eye contact with her. yoonhwa just stared his perfect side profile. she noticed that he looked tired.

haechan sighed harshly running his hand through his hair. "even if i tell you, you will not believe me" he mumbled before he slide open the door to her room.

"yoonhwa! you told me it won't take long" jaehyun strides towards her who was standing behind haechan. yoonhwa grinned. "i'm sorry"

"donghyuck? you're sick aren't you? you're supposed to rest at the headquarter" taeyong said narrowing his eyes at the younger guy. haechan remained unfazed and went to sit beside mark- pushing him away.

jaemin pulled her arm so that she would be sitting beside him. haechan glanced shortly giving a slight glare at him before he turned his attention back to his phone. his mood getting worse.

he doesn't know why after seeing hwiyoung it made his blood boil. the feeling of uneasiness when she's with him grew each day. he's sure something will actually happen. and he didn't want yoonhwa to get involved

yuta dragged mark with him to buy some food somewhere after some whining from the latter. doyoung followed suit since he didn't trust both of them.

chenle was putting all the things inside a bag since they finished making keychains with yoonhwa helping him. "i'm suddenly having deja vu" she heard him mumbled.

"i missed all of us being together" taeyong heard him too and he patted chenle's head. yoonhwa smiled seeing their interaction. the members looked really close with each other.

"the wayv is in china it's kind of hard to contact them" taeil said, shrugging. "when the time comes" chenle started.

"we'll gather as a whole gang"

▽▽▽

seokjin was giving her the last checkup. the day has finally come. even the thought of the knife made her cringed. jaehyun saw her face looking pale as ever.

his hand connected with hers giving a sense of warmth and comfort. the survival rate may be low, but she still want to do it. she remembered when she always refused to do surgery. why? she was scared.

the survival rate is low but she needs to stay strong. she'll live.

"you looked.. sad" jaehyun said squeezing her hand a bit. when he said that she instantly remembered the dream.

"why are you looking so sad? it's not like you'll die or something. i'm sure you'll survive. besides, this surgery will save you" he said his gaze softening.

yoonhwa bit her lower lip. her left hand that he wasn't holding was clenched tight. her lips trembling.

"i'm not in the position to stop you with what you already decide to do- i just.." he said taking a deep breath before he continued: "i can't afford losing you" he mumbled quietly but enough for her to hear it.

it was just a dream. she shook her head smiling at her brother to reassure him. jaehyun smiled back. "i forgot something. i'll be back. wait here okay?" he rushed somewhere else.

yoonhwa watched as her brother disappear from sight. she hummed some random songs to calm herself down.

someone suddenly tapped her shoulder causing her to let out a small scream. the person leaned sideways so she could see who it was. haechan had a small smile on his lips.

"you're alright? you looked a little bit shaken up- if you know what i mean" he said staring her face. he seemed to have a good mood today.

"i'm fine" she mumbled. he tilted his head. she looked too fragile. he knew that she was acting brave which made him kind of amused.

without thinking much he embraced her small body. she could feel heat starting to rush up her cheeks and her heart beating faster than normal. her eyes widening slightly. "h-hyuck?"

"shut up and just hug me back" he muttered. yoonhwa was a bit hesitant but she still wrapped her arms around his waist. her face buried on his chest since he was taller.

and just because she's really short

she could hear his heart beat. it was quite soothing actually. and he felt warm. "yoonhwa" she looked up raising her eyebrows

"if it didn't go well i'll kill the doctor" he muttered. "wait what?"

a chuckle escaped his lips after seeing her reaction. "you looked priceless" she groaned and tried to push him away but his grip around her tightened.

"idiot. it will go well i'm sure. and after you're done i promise you i'll be the first person you see" he said his eyes filled with emotions that she doesn't know.

"i'll be waiting for you"