C.52

oop sorry- i was supposed to update yesterday but my internet suck.

anyways, i feel like making an nct dream book. but idk if anyone would read it lmao

 but idk if anyone would read it lmao

"yoonhwa, i was thinking something"

"what is it?"

"what if we were the aliens?"

"i thought the same before. there's a possibility we're actually aliens"

"i know right. oh my god what if we have real superpowers or something?"

"these two really got along in a matter of seconds" jeno said quite amused as he sipped on the chocolate drink he had.

"aliens doesn't exist" jisung stated bluntly and he crossed both of his arms over his chest. renjun shot a glare at his direction and lifted the fork he was holding.

"what did you say?"

"aliens doesn't exist" jisung repeated the same sentence with the same look on his face.

"he's dead" jeno stated.

"i'm not hesitating to stab you with this plastic fork. or do you prefer to be strangled to death? the choice is up to you kid" renjun said threateningly his eyebrows twitching slightly.

jisung moved away from renjun going closer towards jaemin. when renjun went psycho mode- that scared the shit out of him. jaemin pouted and he slung his arm over jisung.

"don't say that to my baby. i raised you guys to be nice didn't i?" jaemin hugged jisung protectively. chenle shared a look with yoonhwa and both of them began to laugh.

"yah why are you laughing?" jaemin asked. chenle's laugh was getting uncontrable that jeno had to cover his mouth. yoonhwa shook her head and grinned.

haechan tapped the table repeatedly. he grew impatient every minute as he watched his own friends talking and making some jokes with her. he didn't want to admit.

but he was jealous.

"i have an idea!" they had their attention towards chenle who looked really excited.

"yoonhwa, why don't you hang out with us at our quarter?" chenle suggested his grin grew wider.

"that would be great. i'm sure haerin wouldn't mind, right jisung?" jeno said as he was also giving it a thought.

jisung nodded his head quickly him still in jaemin's arms. "i agree. and i have a lot of things to show you" renjun said after he calmed down a bit.

she blinked- it would be fun.

"no she won't be hanging out with you guys" an annoyed voice interrupted their conversation.

"aw why? you can't keep her to yourself forever" jaemin began to whine and haechan put on his blank look.

"yeah. i want to hang out with my best friend more" renjun added.

"just because" he shrugged but then he frowned a bit. "since when did you guys became best friends?" haechan muttered glancing to yoonhwa's direction.

she was a bit confused. in fact she was really confused with haechan's behaviour lately. she did thought of something but shrugged it off. he might have hit his head real hard.

haechan held the eye contact with her but broke it quickly. he averted his gaze somewhere else and saw some male students looking at their table. more specific, yoonhwa's direction.

those look- he knew it too well. he narrowed his eyes slightly watching them as they kept on glancing towards her.

"haechan, what are you looking at?" yoonhwa's voice made him to turn his attention to her. her eyebrows furrowed and she tilted her head looking where haechan had earlier.

haechan cupped her cheeks and made her to look at him. "don't"

"huh?" he didn't realise his eyes was staring down on her lips.

"i don't think this is a good place to get kissy kissy at the moment, haechan" renjun stated while pointing the fork. yoonhwa's breath hitched and her face reddened.

jaemin gasped and he leaned forward to push haechan away from her. "don't you dare do that to my precious yoonhwa" he said while glaring the latter.

the guy scoffed, got up and started walking away leaving them there.

"look at him getting mad" jeno chuckled and they stared as the back disappeared from sight.

haechan strides to his class and saw the male students from the cafeteria earlier. they were busy talking to themselves. haechan ignored them but he slowed down when he heard a particular name.

"hey.. don't you think that chick from class one is pretty?"
"which one? there's a lot of girls there"
"the one who're friends with yuju"
"you mean the girl named yoonhwa?"
"yeah that. she's really pretty and small"

haechan knew she's quite popular so he wouldn't mind at first. until they had crossed the line.

"imagine doing sex with someone like her"
"dude your voice is too loud"
"i heard that she's one of the top students in school"
"we'll make her do our school work. i'm sure she won't refuse having to do 'that'."
"like any other bitches in school"

he felt like something had snapped inside him. haechan clenched his fists tight knuckles turning white as a paper sheet. his jaw tightened that veins starting to pop out. he turned towards them glaring him as his eyes darkened.

▽▽▽

yoonhwa was a bit confused by the commotion that was going on in front of the second classroom. she slowed down her pace and tiptoed to see between the crowds.

"i'm going to fucking kill you" she know that voice. yoonhwa quickened her steps as worry began to wash all over her. just when she was about to push herself through the crowd someone pulled her arm.

"don't go there"

"hwiyoung?"