C.35

"jaehyun! the doctor said you'll get discharged today" yoonhwa said running inside her brother's room in the hospital. she almost tripped but jaehyun caught her.

"you really need to stop running, yoonhwa. you might hurt yourself" she grinned as he ruffled her hair. taeyong and johnny entered the room.

"man i tell you, when it comes to you she ran really fast" johnny spoke crossing his arms over his chest. jaehyun flicked her forehead lightly.

"you shouldn't run. it's not good for your heart, yoonhwa" the girl just saluted at her brother and the other two started laughing. "i'm thirsty" jaehyun mumbled.

"i'll get you something from the cafe" yoonhwa said almost excitedly. after her brother said that she could go she immediately went out.

yoonhwa was in her own world that she wasn't watching where she was going. she bumped against something hard causing her to stumble backwards. a hand shot out to hold her arm refraining her from falling down.

"i- i'm so sorry i wasn't looking where i was going" she lifted her head up. "it's okay"

"hwiyoung? what are you doing here?" her eyes widened slightly.

her eyes lowered down to where his hand was. he retracted his hand scratching the back of his neck and cleared his throat. he didn't expect to meet her at the hospital.

"uh.. well a friend of mine had to go to the hospital" he said. "is he sick?" she asked tilting her head a little to the side.

"that-" before he could say anything another voice shouted his name. "hwiyoung!" both of them turned to look where the direction of the voice was.

a good-looking tall black haired guy was walking towards them with wide smile on plastered on his lips. he slung his arm over hwiyoung's shoulder and eyed yoonhwa curiously.

"who's this? she's cute" he stated

"rowoon, i thought chani needed your help?" hwiyoung said pulling away from him and looking annoyed. "yeah but i don't want to help him. duh"

yoonhwa just pursed her lips as the guy who she assumed named as rowoon smiled at her. "i asked you who she is" he said. his eyes trained on her looking interested.

"she's.. yoonhwa"

yoonhwa took a step back cautiously when she saw something flash through rowoon's eyes. the smile still on his lips. she was feeling uneasy all of the sudden.

"oh that childhood friend of yours that you always talked about? why didn't you tell me she's this pretty" rowoon said patting hwiyoung's shoulder.

hwiyoung's eyes turned darker a scowl appearing on his face. she never saw a smile leaving hwiyoung's face before and seeing him looking like that.. scared for some reason.

"hello, i'm rowoon. hwiyoung's friend" he extended his arm wanting to make a handshake but she just stared it before she gave him a small smile.

"hwiyoung's friend- but.. i never see you in school before?"

"that's because i don't go to school anymore" he answered shrugging his shoulders. yoonhwa's eyes furrowed.

"i.. i need to get some drink for my brother. i'll see you in school?" she asked referring to hwiyoung. the latter nodded his head waving at her.

"it's nice meeting you, rowoon. i hope we'll meet again someday" she bowed to show some respect before she started to walk off.

"we will meet again. soon" she heard a faint voice said but ignored it anyway since there were a lot of people around.

little did she know that someone was watching her every move.

▽▽▽

yoonhwa smiled and sipped on the bubble tea her other hand holding a cup holder with four drinks in it. she didn't realise that someone was following her from behind.

a man wearing a big black coat and a black hat had his eyes locked on her small figure. he quickened his pace wanting to grab her shoulder.

"yoonhwa!" she turned to look to her right side and saw haechan walking towards her. his eyes darkened when he saw the man. he clenched his fists tight watching as the man hurriedly took large steps away.

"haechan" his eyes landed on her and his features softening. a sigh of relief left his mouth. haechan wrapped his arms around her small body.

her breath hitched- her heart beating expeditiously. she could even feel heat rushing up to her cheeks. "h-haechan? what are you.." he pulled away his hand holding her shoulder.

"someone was following you" he started his dark brown orbs locking with hers. "w-what?"

"how bold of them to move during day light" he muttered. "if you go somewhere make sure you're not alone. or.." he trailed off clearing his throat and stepping backwards.

"or?" yoonhwa's eyebrows furrowed. "or bring me with you" said haechan as he stuffed his hand inside his jeans pocket. she pursed her lips.

"if they try to make a move i don't have any other choice then.. i'll stick annoyingly close with you"

yoonhwa felt like she was drowning in haechan's gaze. he could see a hint of confusion in her eyes. haechan tilted his head slightly.

"i'm not allowing anyone hurting you"

i'm sorry i didn't update earlier i felt bad- i got distracted easily lolol. damn you anime😂

anyways did you guys watch the track videos for nct dream's reload album? puzzle piece is still my fav but quiet down slaps so hard. can't get over with their deep voices-