C.18

she pushed herself out from the man's grip as he fell on the ground holding his 'thing'. she gasped turning towards the man but not too close.

"oh my god! that must've hurt. i'm sorry- wait no actually i'm not sorry" she winced seeing him in pain. "ouch"

"f-fuck you!" the man groaned in pain.

haechan pulled her arm causing her to face him her eyes widening slightly because of the closeness. "are you okay?" he cupped her left cheek his eyes scanning for any small injuries.

yoonhwa pushed his hand away as heat crept up to her cheeks. "i- i'm fine" haechan nodded and turned to the direction of the man.

"close your eyes" he stated firmly. "what?"

"just close your eyes" he repeated and when she did he pulled the trigger shooting the man in the head. her shoulders flinched and her breath hitched at the gun shot.

"let's go" he grabbed her hand and both of them run out of the room.

"take cover" he said pushing her down at the back of one of the sofas in the small living room of her house. haechan ran his tongue against his teeth feeling annoyed.

yoonhwa bit her lower lip hoping that she won't scream and used her trembling hands to cover her ear. which was quite useless since she can still hear the gun shots.

"fucking idiots" she heard haechan said.

as he was busy shooting some men- straight in the head another guy appeared out of nowhere from his back with a dagger.

yoonhwa's eyes widened. "haechan!" she got up running towards him in a quick pace pushing the guy with all her might. the dagger slide away. she wanted to grab it but the guy pushed her body onto the ground ready to punch her.

"yoonhwa!"

she squeezed her eyes shut when there was a loud gun shot. haechan kicked his body away before kneeling in front of her holding both of her shoulder with an unreadable expression.

her eyes caught the sight of blood coming out from the man that she pushed earlier. she felt like vomitting. some images flashed through her eyes.

haechan shook her body and she focused on his face. who looked really mad.

"are you crazy?! he could've done something to you! or worst if he had the slightest chance to stab you- you could've..!" he stopped noticing that he had yelled at her.

"you could've gotten hurt, you know that?"he continued but his voice softening a bit. yoonhwa just nodded her head and looked away.

"let's get the hell out of here. can you walk?"

"yeah.." yoonhwa tried to stand up but crumbled back down when there was a sharp pain coming from her chest as she tried to breath normally.

"yoonhwa?" haechan crouched down tilting his head to see her face clearly. some of her hair fall onto her face. "i'm fine.." she said while clutching her chest.

haechan stared her for a moment before lifting her up carefully. he carried her bridal style towards the car placing her down slowly.

he went through her bag taking some pills out. "here.. you'll be okay" he said half- whispered before giving it to her.

a sigh of relief left his lips when she looked calm and not pained. "yoonhwa" he started and she lifted her head up meeting his eyes.

"stop worrying about anyone else. you should worry yourself more" his gaze softened as he said that. yoonhwa didn't say anything.

haechan went to the driver's seat turning the engine on. he tapped the steering wheel- something had crossed his mind "hey cupcake"

she raised her eyebrows turning to look him. "do you want some ice cream?"

▽▽▽

"you've gotten quiet all of the sudden. what's wrong?" haechan asked sitting down in front of her with his chocolate ice cream in his hand.

"i was just.. thinking" she mumbled.

"yeah i guess a smart student like you do think a lot" he muttered before rolling his eyes. the side of her lips twitched wanting to smile.

"are you okay, haechan?"

"other than i still think you're quite an idiot for jumping at the man- but yeah i'm fine" he shrugged his shoulders before licking his ice cream like a kid.

"you look like a little child" yoonhwa chuckled when she saw some cream at the side of his lips. she gave him some tissue before pointing at her own lips where the cream was.

he scoffed, rolled his eyes and wiped his lips without even looking at her. "your ears are red, hyuck" she mumbled.

haechan used his left hand to touch the tip of his ear. he noticed that she was holding her laugh. "you-" he didn't know what to say and just clicked his tongue.

"did you call me hyuck?"

"why? do you have any problem with it?"

he narrowed his eyes at her and shook his head. "just call me that- from now on"

 "just call me that- from now on"