C.17

"i just need to take some of my belongings! you can't keep me here forever!"

"yeah? and let you got killed on your way there? well then go on!"

yoonhwa huffed angrily as she glared the taller guy in front of her. haechan was death glaring her. his jaw clenched tight as his eyes darkened.

she had to ask him whether she can go out or not. it was actually johnny's idea. well a great idea to get yelled in the morning.

"what is wrong with you?"

"me? no. what is wrong with you! you know you're a target by a lot of gangs and you decided to just.. go out and take your stupid belongings? yeah go on and risk your life i don't care" he rubbed his temples and sighed harshly.

he didn't mean to snap at her like that. yoonhwa looked like she was scared. and somehow he hated the look in her eyes. "bring someone with you"

"huh?"

"are you deaf? bring fucking someone with you!" she flinched when he raised his voice at her. "i-i'll bring my brother.." she mumbled.

"you brother isn't here right at this moment"

doyoung stepped inside the office but he sensed the tense aura around them. "uh.. wrong timing i guess. i'll go back later"

"wait doyoung!" she stopped him from getting out. doyoung raised both of his eyebrows at her. "do you need anything, yoonhwa?"

"can you go with me.. to my house? i need to take some things.. and a certain someone won't allow me to go alone" she mumbled glancing sideways at the guy that was still glaring her.

"i'm sorry, yoonhwa. i have a lot of work to do." doyoung turned to look at haechan and back at her.

"why don't you bring haechan with you?"

▽▽▽

"you're going to die if you hold your breath." he muttered without glancing at her. "i am not" she crossed both of her arms over her chest.

"yeah whatever, cupcake. be honoured you're breathing the same air as me" she almost choked at the name he called her. sh scoffed annoyed by his cockiness.

"what- do you have any problems with me, cupcake?" he emphasised the word cupcake and it sent shivers up to her spine.

"stop calling me that"

"yeah and guess what? i'm not going to" he smirked when she was mumbling something that he couldn't understand.

"that's my house"

"i know" he stated. "well of course i know jaehyun's house." he continued when he saw her widened eyes looking at him weirdly.

yoonhwa went out first and then she quickly go inside her house without even waiting him. haechan rolled his eyes following her step.

he stopped and turned around with his right hand at the back holding the gun he had. he felt uneasy all of the sudden- went inside the house closing the door shut.

"yoonhwa! where are you?" he shouted worry laced in his tone. "in my room" she replied back. he let out a sigh of relief before he ran to where her voice was coming from.

"hey can you hurry up?" haechan's eyes wandered around her bright room. it looks like a normal high school girl's room. but it was cozy.

he went to her study table and pick up a small frame. it was her family's photo. the side of his lips tugged upwards. she was a kid in the photo. her face covered in cream.

someone took the frame from him harshly. she wiped the remaining dust before she had a good look on it. a small smile appeared.

haechan glanced at the small photo before looking at her. she looked different but still had that innocent look on her face. she's getting prettier.

something weird is going on with him because he felt his stomach feeling strange. she lifted her head up and met his eyes.

a loud creaky sound made both of them to break the eye contact and turned towards the door. "we have to get out" he whispered taking out the gun while his left hand held her arm.

before she could do anything the glass window to her room shattered into pieces and someone jumped inside.

haechan pulled her away and he aimed his gun at the unknown man that was fully covered in black. the man threw a round thing on the floor and it produces smokes.

he couldn't see well. "yoonhwa? yoonhwa!" he turned around hoping that he could see her but he saw nothing but white smoke around them.

"h-haechan.." she breathed out and felt like someone had pulled her.

"if you wanted her to stay alive, follow our orders" haechan quickly turned around and saw someone holding a knife pointing it right at her throat. the smoke finally disappeared.

"what do you want?" he spat clenching the gun tighter. "if you can follow us. we'll make sure she's safe" the man said.

"oh hell no"

yoonhwa shook her head slowly. she felt the cold metal brushing against her neck skin. she could die, right here right now.

haechan's eyes darkened as he glared the man and lowered the gun wanting to place it on the ground.

yoonhwa squeezed her eyes shut and thought of one thing. she swung her right leg backwards kicking him where the sun doesn't shine.