C.19

"yoonhwa! do you know that we have a new student today?" one of the girls in her class asked when she went inside placing some books on top of the teacher's table.

"yeah. a guy i think" she nodded before she went to her seat ignoring their squeels. "yoonhwa! is he handsome? what does he looks like?" they asked again and waited for here answer eagerly.

yoonhwa sighed. "i don't really know. why don't you guys see it for yourself?" with that most of the girls in the class ran outside probably going towards the teacher's office.

she closed her eyes and laid her head on the table letting the sun rays shone down at her. the warmth was making her comfortable. she had a terrible headache in the morning and she really needed some rest.

especially after hearing jaehyun's little lecture.

"you're not interested, yoonhwa?" jaemin asked from his seat. her eyes fluttered open and saw haechan groaned hitting jaemin to quiet him down. the side of her lips tugged upwards and she straightened her body shaking her head left to right.

"should i be?"

"i mean.. you're a girl-"

"jaemin. stop talking would you? you're annoying me" haechan mumbled glaring the guy that was sitting right in front of him. jaemin rolled his eyes and threw crumpled paper at him.

just then the girls went back inside with their screaming. "oh my god! did you saw his back? he definitely looked handsome!" one of them exclaimed.

yoonhwa rubbed her temples and sighed. their homeroom teacher came in with his usual smile and a file in his hand where he checked the attendance.

"anyone absent today?" he asked as his eyes landed on yoonhwa. she gave him a small smile and shook her head. "everyone's here"

"all right. as all of you know- probably the girls, we have a new student who will be joining our class. please come inside" the front door was slide opened revealing a guy with brown hair.

his features were sharp and he's good looking. the girls murmured some even blushing when the new guy turned to face them.

the smile on yoonhwa's lips instantly dropped down when she recognised his face. some memories flashed through her eyes.

"why did you run away? do i have to remind you who saved your ass in the streets two years ago? you're being ungrateful. all you have to do is stay put!"

haechan who was staring her side profile noticed the change on her face. she looked- terrified?

"father! father you don't have to do this!" another boy's voice was heard.

the new student's eyes wandered around the classroom remembering his classmate's faces. until his eyes landed on her.

"please introduce yourself" their homeroom teacher said. he nodded his head and bowed to show some respect. yoonhwa shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

"hello. my name is.. kim hwiyoung. i hope we can be good friends" he said with a smile before he turned to look at her to confirm if he wasn't imagining things.

there was a frown etched on haechan's lips. he broke his gaze from yoonhwa to the new guy.

▽▽▽

jaemin was dragging her towards their table in the cafeteria looking extremely happy. an annoyed looking haechan was following from behind.

"i don't think this is a good idea, jaemin" she muttered sheepishly avoiding all the eyes. "aw come on! your best friend is absent so you're going to hang out with us instead. and haechan finally agreed"

"i still think this isn't a good idea" yoonhwa glances sideways towards haechan her eyes saying that she needs help. "i'm sorry, cupcake. they have been asking the same thing these past weeks" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"hello kids i brought a new friend" jaemin said as soon as they arrived. yoonhwa stood awkwardly not knowing what to say. the other four boys staring her.

"oh my god! you're yoonhwa" a high pitched voice said. her eyebrows furrowed slightly but she manage a smile.

"you know me?"

"well haechan talked about you a lot" another one said and he smiled revealing his crescent eyes. "what- i never did"

"yeah actually he never did. i was just joking" he continued before laughing. haechan narrowed his eyes. "not funny, jeno"

"what are you doing? sit down" the one sitting beside who she assumed as jeno said. she knew him from one of the art class student.

"you're renjun, right?" she asked as she sat down with haechan on her right side.

"shit- guys she knew me already" his eyes widened and he leaned forward. "you don't have any superpowers aren't you? like.. an alien or something"

"there he goes again" the one beside jaemin muttered. "i'm jisung" she nodded her head.

"jeno"

"and i'm chenle!" the orange head exclaimed. she smiled warmly revealing her dimples.

"aw she's cute! she even have jaehyun's smile" jaemin grinned and he patted her head softly. haechan slapped his hand away and have him a slight glare.

"he's always like this" haechan muttered to her. she chuckled nodding her head. "no it's fine"