Thomas Jefferson Welcome Home

I woke up to someone calling my name. 

"Ms. Washington, get dressed your father is waiting to have breakfast with you," A voice called. I looked up to see one of our servants, Alice. 

"Thank you Alice," I said slowly getting out of bed. I opened my closet. Today was a special day, my father was allowing me to attend the first ever cabinet meeting. I was so excited. I grabbed a blue dress with long sleeves due to the cold November weather. I quickly threw my hair in a messy bun and ran downstairs to see my father at the table. A servant pulled out a chair for me. 

"Good morning dad!" I chimed. 

"Good morning, how is my little angel?" He asked me. 

"I'm good dad," I said beginning to eat my food. 

"Are you excited for later today?" He asked. I nodded. 

"I can't remember the last time you saw Thomas Jefferson," he said. 

"I believe when I was very young," I stated. My dad smiled. 

"You better hurry up, we have to be there in an hour to prepare for the cabinet meeting tonight, and it might be a good idea to bring a book," My dad said before getting up. I quickly got up, put on a bit of blush and grabbed my copy of Romeo and Juliet which is my favorite book. Well technically it's a play, but I love the book adaptation. 

"Y/n let's go!" My dad yelled from downstairs. 

"Coming!" I yelled back. I threw on some blue pumps and I was out the door. 

By the time we got downtown, Alexander Hamilton was not so patiently waiting for us. My dad got out of the carriage and then helped me out. 

"George where the Hell have you been I've been waiting for 10 minutes!" Alexander yelled.

"Alexander you were early, I'm on time," My dad hissed. Alexander looked at his watch.

"Ahh sorry my watch must be behind," He said "And is that Ms. Y/n Washington, I swear I only saw you two weeks ago and you've grown so much," Alexander said as he kissed my hand. I chuckled.

"Yes it is, it is so good to see you again Mr. Hamilton!" I said with a smile.

"Please Y/n I've known you since you were five, call me Alexander," He said.

"Alright Alexander," I said. We waited for a few minutes before another carriage pulled up. Out stepped a man I had seen when I was younger. He had black puffy hair and was wearing a bright magenta coat. That was Thomas Jefferson.

"Mr. Jefferson welcome home," My dad said, shaking his hand. Then Alexander had to introduce himself.

"Mr. Jefferson Alexander Hamilton," He said, shaking his hand to meet him.

"It's good to meet you Mr. Hamilton," Jefferson said. Then he turned to me.

"And my my my, this wouldn't happen to me Y/n Washington would it George? Last time I saw her she was so tiny," He said. He kissed my hand as well.

"Yes Thomas this is my daughter Y/n," My dad stated. I held out my hand for him to shake.

"It's a pleasure to see you again Mr. Jefferson," I said.

"And a pleasure to see you Ms. Washington," He said.

A/N Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter! I'm probably going to be writing a whole lot more due to quarantining, but if you enjoyed this part let me know and stick around for the next part! 

--Roxie_and_Velma