Evidence

A/n we stan Rafael Casal and Daveed Diggs in this household and if you don't like that you can leave.

~One week time skip~ 

It was the first week of December and the first snow had already fallen. I had spent a week here at Monticello and I loved it up here. The air is crisp and clean and I just feel calm. I was sitting by the window, watching the snow fall when I felt a hand touch my shoulder. 

"Jesus Thomas you scared me!" I exclaimed. 

"Sorry I thought you heard me," He laughed "also this came in the mail for you earlier." He handed me a letter. 

To: Y/n Washington 

From: Alexander Hamilton 

I quickly ripped open the envelope and read the letter. 

Dear Y/n, 

For the past week I been doing some digging into Finley Wolf and he isn't as innocent as George seems. Firstly he is broke as shit, like his house is in foreclosure which explains why he would want to marry someone rich like you. Secondly after looking into public records, he has 3 rape charges against him, but they were dropped after "mysteriously large amounts of money were given to the victims by a Brian Coyote. No one and I mean no one knows who Brian Coyote, but it appears Finley is trying to transfer is debt to this Brian Coyote, which makes me think this is an alias of his. This Brian Coyote isn't all that isn't himself either. In Maryland he has 2 rape and 4 burglary charges against him which were all dropped after "mysteriously large amounts of money were given to the victims by a Finley Wolf." I'm telling you Y/n this dude is shady and I am glad Thomas has you safe at Monticello. I haven't heard from your father in a week, so I have no clue what he is up to and frankly I don't care after what he tried to do to you. Thomas wrote me and told me he is trying to teach you to fire a gun, but you want me to teach you. Honestly that sounds like a good idea since I am properly trained in how to shoot a firearm, but Thomas can probably teach you the basics. Just remember always aim higher than you think you need to, but back to the shadiness that is Finley Wolf. Anyway when he was 14 his father got hanged after murdering 2 women in Delaware, which is where Finley Wolf was born and raised. The reason I mention this is because there was a third murder victim who survived and said that two men tried to murder her. A young boy about 14 and a man in his 30's. That would of been Finley and his father. I am going to send this information to your father and see what he has to say, but until then take care of yourself Y/n and remember I love you. 

Sincerely, 

Uncle Alex

"I told you this bitch is shady!" Thomas yelled. I had read the letter out loud. 

"I know Thomas, but calm down, we have to wait before we can try and get him arrested for attempted kidnapping," I said. 

"I know Y/n, I just don't want to loose you," He said, pulling me into his lap. 

"Hey Thomas let me go I need to write Alex back!" I squealed as Thomas pulled me closer into his chest. 

"No I like you here in my lap, and besides you can write Alex back later," Thomas laughed. I snuggled into his chest, feeling it go up and down. He ran his fingers through my hair, something I loved. I felt a familiar warm feeling, it was his lips on mine. I felt his fingers continue to run through my hair as he depend the kiss. 

"I love you Y/n."