Wedding Day Part 1

~Y/n's POV~

I still can't believe it. Today was the day I'd be marrying the love of my life, Thomas Jefferson. I was getting my makeup and hair done, I was already in my wedding dress and in 10 minutes the carriage would depart from my dad's house to the chapel where I would become Y/n Washington Jefferson. 

"Are you excited?" One of the people doing my hair asked. 

"I'm ecstatic!" I exclaimed. I kept re-reading my vows, making sure they were perfect. That's when there was a knock at the door. 

"Come in!" I called. In walked my dad and Alexander. 

"Oh my god," my dad said. Both of them immediately busted into tears. 

"Y/n you're so beautiful," Alexander managed to spit out. The makeup artist pushed me out of the chair, I think telling me my hair and makeup were done. I quickly ran into Alexander's open arms. My dad was still sobbing. 

" I never thought I'd get to see the day where I'd get to walk my daughter down the isle," My dad said. 

"I didn't either dad," I said, running into his arms. 

"Oh my sweet, Y/n I love you so much, I'm sorry I didn't approve of your relationship with Thomas sooner, I should of put my own feelings aside and realized you were happy." 

"Dad it's okay, you made a mistake, but you realized that," I said. 

"Y/n are you ready to go?" Alice asked. 

"Ready as I'll ever be." 

~10 Minutes Later Thomas's POV~

I stood at the alter with my best man Lafayette, not so patiently waiting for those doors to open and reveal Y/n. 

"Mon ami, calm your tits it's going to be okay," Lafayette said. 

"I know, I know. I'm just so excited and nervous and-" 

"Deep breaths mon ami," Lafayette said. That's when I heard the piano play and the doors open to reveal Y/n. 

She looked beautiful, I mean she always looks beautiful, but today she looked extra beautiful. George was clutching Y/n's arm and Alexander was following behind them. My jaw dropped looking at how beautiful she was. Her dress was simple yet elegant and she had a bouquet of white tulips and daises.

 Her dress was simple yet elegant and she had a bouquet of white tulips and daises

She walked up to me, smiling. 

"George Washington do you give your daughter to this man?" The priest asked. 

"Yes," He replied, kissing Y/n's forehead before going to his seat. 

"You look beautiful, I whispered under my breath. 

"You're not to bad looking yourself," she said with a giggle, causing me to smile.

~Y/n's POV~

Friends and Family of Y/n and Thomas, welcome and thank you for being here on this important day. We are gathered together to celebrate the very special love between Y/n and Thomas, by joining them in marriage. All of us need and desire to love and to be loved. And the highest form of love between two people is within a monogamous, committed relationship. Y/n and Thomas, your marriage today is the public and legal joining of your souls that have already been united as one in your hearts. Marriage will allow you a new environment to share your lives together, standing together to face life and the world, hand-in-hand.Marriage is going to expand you as individuals, define you as a couple, and deepen your love for one another. To be successful, you will need strength, courage, patience and a really good sense of humor. So, let your marriage be a time of waking each morning and falling in love with each other all over again." The priest said, "now Thomas your vows." 

"When I heard George Washington's daughter would be coming to the first cabinet meeting, I thought she would be some stuck-up brat, but to my surprise she was the complete opposite," he began, "she was kind, well behaved and understanding.  The first time we kissed it was the same day I met Y/n in her dad's office, which I now just realized George doesn't know, but he knows now." Everyone began laughing and my dad's mouth was wide open. "Anyway I've made a lot of mistakes in my life, but asking to court Y/n is not one of them. Y/n I love you so so so much and I am glad you agreed to be my bride." I felt tears forming in my eyes as I slipped the wedding ring onto Thomas's finger.

"Now Y/n your vows," the priest said. 

"I know the exact moment I fell in love with Thomas and it was on our first date. Thomas took my up to the roof of his house to look at the stars. As it got cold he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to his body so I wouldn't get to cold. That was the moment I realized I had met someone who actually  cared about me as a human, not like most boys who want to date me to get to my father. Thomas thank you for always being there for me." Now Thomas was the one crying. Thomas slipped my ring on my finger

"Do you Thomas Jefferson promise to take Y/n Washington as your bride in sickness or in health, rich or poor, to love and to cherish until death do us part?" The priest asked. 

"I do," Thomas said. 

"And do you Y/n Washington to take Thomas Jefferson as your husband in sickness or in health, rich or poor, to love and to cherish until death do us part?" The priest asked.

"I do," I managed to spit out in between tears. 

"By the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride," the priest said, and with that Thomas wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me, hard and passionate. I was now his bride, until death do us part.

A/n I hope you enjoyed this part. For this Gaga update we remember the iconic Judas music video. Also I'm planning on writing a Rafeed book, another Grofflin book just because I love that ship so much it's probably a problem and a Jamilton book.