Robbery

~Here ya go you thirsty readers, here is another picture of Daveed~

~One month later Y/n's POV I'm sorry for all the time skips~

Thomas and I were snuggled up in bed together on this cold January night as Alex slept in his crib. 

"It's hard to believe we've been together for over a year," Thomas whispered. Tomorrow was his first day back at work since Alex's birth. 

"I can't either Tommy. It's been the best year of my life," I said. Thomas kissed my lips and said, "this has been the best year of my life as well, but we need sleep. I love you kitten." 

"I love you too Tommy." 

The next morning I awoke to the smell of french toast wafting from downstairs. I crept downstairs to see Thomas cooking. 

"Tommy I thought I was going to cook since you were going to work today!" I exclaimed. 

"I know, I know, but I can't stop myself from spoiling you," He smirked, bopping me on the noses as resuming his french toast. 

"So how do you think work will be?" I asked sitting at the counter, waiting for my food. 

"Busy. I haven't been there in over a month. Everyone will also want an Alex update," Thomas said. 

"And that's a bad thing?" I chuckled. 

"No, I love talking about my son. I love him so much," Thomas said, putting the food on a plate. 

"Yeah and who carried him for nine months and then birthed him?" I replied snarky. Thomas and I chuckled. 

"I know, I will never know what hell you went through the night Alex was born," Thomas said. 

"No you won't," I said with a laugh. I leaned across the counter to give him a peck on the cheek. His face turned bright pink. The fact we had been together for over a year and I could still make him blush made me so happy. Thomas came to the other side of the counter and we began to eat. We were happy and unbothered until- 

"JEFFERSHIT ARE YOU READY FOR WORK! Oh good morning Y/n," Alexander had burst through the front door. 

"Jesus Hamilton, ever heard of knocking?" Thomas hissed. 

"Sorry, I'm just excited for you to be back at work so I can yell at you," Alexander giggled. Thomas sighed and I laughed. 

"I also wanted to see my godson," Alexander said. Did I forget to mention we are going to have Alexander being Alex's godfather? We plan to have him baptized after my mother was caught cause we don't want her ruining the ceremony. 

"He's upstairs in our room asleep," I said. 

"Can I go get him please?" Alexander asked with puppy dog eyes. Usually I would say no since Alex was asleep, but you can't say no to that face. 

"Sure, just try not to wake him up," I said. Alexander nodded, running upstairs to get our son. 

"I don't have to leave for work for 20 minutes what is he doing here?" Thomas whispered. 

"Thomas he clearly just wanted to see him godson," I said. Thomas nodded as Alexander came back down the stairs with Alex in his arms. 

"He looks so different from when I saw him last," Alexander said. 

"Alexander you saw him two days ago," Thomas said, clearing our plates. 

"I know, they just grow up so fast," Alexander replied. We talked for a couple minutes and then Alexander and Thomas left for work. 

Due to the fact it was January, the sun set a lot earlier, meaning at 5pm it was dark outside. I was sitting in my rocking chair rocking Alex went I felt something cold against my temple and a hand against my mouth. I tried to scream, but I couldn't. 

"Don't scream or make any noise or Thomas will be cleaning both you and your sons guts off the walls," a voice snarled. I quickly recognized the voice as my mother. I nodded in agreement. The cold thing against my temple was the barrel of a gun. Thomas should be home any minute now, he could help. My mother grabbed my hands, tying them behind the chair and my legs to the chair, leaving Alex on my lap. She also tied a piece of cloth around my mouth so I couldn't scream. 

"Good girl, now I'm going to take some of your jewels and valuables and then I'm going to take your son, how does that sound?" She asked. I started sobbing, "please! Take anything you want, take me, but don't hurt Alex!" Or at least that's what I tried to say with a gag in my mouth. 

"I can't understand you, you're going to have to speak up, oh wait you can't," she snarled, "now I'm going to grab some of Alex's things from your guest bedroom so he can live comfortably while with me." She left the room and went to the guest bedroom. I began to cry. She can't take him away from me. 

I then saw the door to my bedroom open, revealing Alexander and Thomas. My eyes lit up. Thomas put a finger to my lips as he untied me. Alexander grabbed Alex from my lap. 

"Where is your mother, we saw her walking into the house," Thomas whispered. 

"She's in the guest bedroom," I whispered. Thomas nodded. 

"Well, well, well, Mr. Jefferson. Pleasure to see," my mother called. Thomas and Alexander turned around to see my mother in the doorway. Thomas used his body as a shield to hide Alexander since he was holding Alex. 

"Well I can't return the favor," Thomas snarled. Alexander slowly slipped his pistol out of his back pocket and handed it to Thomas without my mother noticing. 

"Give me Alex and no one will get hurt," My mother snarled. 

"NEVER!" Thomas yelled. 

"Thomas, I'm giving you til the count of free to hand me Alex before I shoot you," My mother snarled. My eyes were fixated on Thomas. 

"One." 

"Two." 

"Three!" 

Thomas pulled out his gun, I heard two gunshots and I watched Thomas fall to the ground. 

A/n I hope you liked this update. For this Gaga Update we remember to forgotten yet iconic song off ARTPOP, Mary Jane Holland.