She's The Victim

~Enjoy this picture of Rafael Casal~

~Also how the fuck does this story have 73k reads. I can't believe it! Thank you, thank you so much.~

~Y/n's POV~

I walked in the door to see Thomas reading a book.

"Where are the kids?"

"They went to the park with George after me and George talked to Alexander."

"What did Alexander have to say?"

"How bad he feels about it and he's ruined his marriage and yadda yadda yadda. What did you learn from Maria?"

"That her husband forced her to sleep with Hamilton for money and she's been abused by her husband since they were married," I said. Thomas's jaw dropped.

"You're kidding."

"Do I look like I'm kidding Tommy?"

"So she's the victim here?"

"Yes Tommy," I said, sitting next to him "and Hamilton made it seem like it was a her fault. Her life is ruined." Thomas squeezed my hand.

"What can we do to help her?"

"She said she has saved enough money for a divorce lawyer, but she'll write us a letter if she needs help. She has a daughter Thomas, no older than seven," I said. Thomas wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Y/n you don't have to feel guilty, this isn't your fault," Thomas said as he kissed my cheek.

"But she's been beaten since she was 15 Tommy."

"Y/n he'll rot in hell, she can hire a lawyer. She'll be fine."

"But I still feel bad about it. How did Alexander not catch onto the fact she was being abused?"

"Because Alexander's dick was making all the decisions for him?" I laughed at that comment. Thomas kissed me, "it'll all be okay Y/n. Have I told you how much I love you today?"

"I don't believe you have." Thomas smirked and pulled me into a tight and passionate kiss. 

"I love you Y/n. So much. You don't understand how much I love you." I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around him. He smirked into the kiss and deepened it by pushing me against the couch. 

"DADDY!" A voice yelled. Thomas pulled up from the kiss. I got up to see my dad, Alex and George Washington Jefferson. Alex came running up to Thomas jumped into his arms. 

"Hi darling. Did you have fun with grandpa?" Thomas asked. 

"Yes daddy. We played soilder with George." 

"Did you really now?" I asked. 

"Y-y-y-y-y-yes mama," George said. He had a stutter. 

"And we defeated the British!" Alex exclaimed. I smiled. I heard Rose start to cry from upstairs. 

"Excuse me," I said and went upstairs to her nursery. She was lying down in her crib kicking and screaming. 

"Aww sweetie what's wrong?" I asked. She needed a diaper change so I quickly changed it. She stopped crying. I just held her close and hugged her. 

"Y/n are you okay?" A voice asked from behind me. I turned around to see my father, "Thomas told me what you learned. Is there anything we can do?" 

"Sadly I don't think so," I replied. Rose made grabby hands towards my dad, wanting to be held by him. He grabbed her and she nuzzled her face into his shoulder. 

"Y/n I think you and Thomas should go on a walk. You two haven't had a romantic outing in quite some time and it might go clear your head. I'll watch to kids, go now," He said. I nodded and walked downstairs. 

"Come on Thomas we're going on a walk," I said. Thomas quickly put on his jacket "where are we off to?" 

"Wherever, I honestly don't care," I said, exhausted and anxious. Thomas wrapped his arm around my waist. 

"Y/n I think we should go on vacation, we could go to Monticello for two weeks and let your dad take care of the kids. You need a break, you're stressed out of your mind." 

"What if John Adams needs you? You're his vice-president after all." 

"Who gives a fuck what John Adams thinks, he's an insufferable baboon anyways," Thomas said causing me to giggle.  Thomas smiled and leaned down to kiss my forehead "I love you Y/n. I love you so much. 

"I love you too Tommy." Our walk was nice and peaceful up until we were about a block from the Reynold's house. 

"Let's go another way, if we walk by the house it's just going to stress you out more," Thomas said. I nodded and we began to walk back. 

"HELP! HELP!" A voice screamed from behind us. We turned around to see Susan Reynolds, covered in blood. 

"Susan what's wrong?" I asked. 

"Daddy had a knife and he attacked mommy. She's not breathing." 

~A/n OoOoOoO cliffhanger. I'm sorry I haven't updated this book in a while, I just haven't been very motivated. Also I start school soon so updates may become less frequent.~ 

~Also weird question that I peoples opinions on. I've been thinking of learning either Korean or Japanese because I love both countries and I want to study abroad in one of those countries one day, but I don't know which one I should start with because I love both of the languages because they are both so beautiful. Japanese has a harder alphabet, but is easier to speak and Korean has an easier alphabet, but is harder to speak. If anyone has experience in these languages or just wants to tell me which one to learn first so I stop going back in forth let me know in the comments.~

~For this Gaga Update I found this really cool Lady Gaga Mashup you guys should check out. It's really cool~