Paris

~Y/n's POV 3 Weeks Later~ 

We got off the boat from New York to Paris, and I was awe struck. I had never been to Paris before and it was more beautiful then I could imagine. Also Lafayette was joining us on our honeymoon as our tour guide, but he was sleeping in a different hotel room. 

"You excited love?" Thomas asked. 

"I'm super excited!" I exclaimed. 

"Alright mon amis. I am not going to disturb you on your honeymoon. I'm mostly here to visit my mother,  but if you need a tour guide I'm here. I'll be staying in the hotel room down the hall from you two," Lafayette said. 

"Alright sounds great Laf," Thomas said, helping unload all of our stuff into the carriage that would take us to the hotel. It was only 3 blocks away, we just had a lot of stuff we needed to haul. We got into the carriage and within 10 minutes we were at the hotel. We hauled our stuff into the hotel and quickly settled in. Once we alone Thomas quickly tackled me into a passionate kiss, which caught me off guard, but I didn't mind. 

"Tommy!" I managed to blurt out. 

"It's finally good to have some privacy isn't it," he said. I just nodded, wrapping my arms around his neck. 

"Finley is in hiding in Portugal and your mother is in New York, we are finally don't have to look behind our backs," Thomas said. 

"I know and I am so happy," I said, pulling Thomas into a tight hug. 

"I know you are Kitten. Now what do you want to do today? Do you want to explore the Paris or just chill for the day?" He asked. 

"I kind of just want to chill, but maybe we could go out for a fancy dinner and then maybe a walk," I suggested. 

"That's a great idea Y/n!" He exclaimed, "Should we head out around 6?" 

"Yeah that sounds great!" I exclaimed. Thomas kissed my hand and started to unpack.  

~Time Skip brought to you by the fact that the Hamilton movie will be out on Friday and I am so fucking excited~

"Y/n are you almost ready to go!" Thomas called out. 

"Coming!" I called from the bedroom. I was wearing a red dress which was slightly low cut. I came into the living room. Thomas was in his signature magenta coat. 

"Are you ready to go?" He asked, looking me up and down. 

"Yep!" I exclaimed. Thomas grabbed my hand and we headed out the into the Paris air. 

It was almost April now so the air was getting warmer, but it was still a little chilly. 

"Does this restaurant serve escargot?" I asked.

"Why do you ask? Do you want to try it?" He asked. 

"Yeah," I replied. 

"I think so," Thomas replied. We walked into the restaurant and got a table. Thomas pulled out my chair for me. 

"Thank you, you are such a gentleman Thomas," I said as he scooted it in for me. 

"Anything for you my dearest," He said, kissing my hand again. This restaurant did have escargot so I decided to order some to try it. Thomas had macaroni and cheese. Soon the dinner came and we ate fairly quickly since for the past two weeks we had only had bad boat food. 

"So do you like the escargot?" Thomas asked. 

"Good," I responded, "and how is your authentic Macaroni and Cheese?" 

"Delicious," Thomas said with a massive smile on his face, "God I forgot how much I missed French macaroni and cheese." I swear this man loves macaroni and cheese more than me. As we finished dinner the sun was beginning to set. 

"Do you still want to go on that walk?" He asked as we payed for our dinner and walked out of the restaurant. 

"Yeah, I'm just a little cold," I said. Thomas took off his jacket and wrapped it around me. 

"Now you won't be cold," He said, grabbing my hand. We began to walk around Paris, watching the lamplighters put out the street lamps. 

"Do you love Paris as much as I do mon amour?" Thomas asked. 

"I'm not sure anyone can love Paris as much as you do, but I am enjoying it," I said, causing Thomas to giggle. 

"Do you know how much I love you?" He asked, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I think so, but how about you show me," I smirked, wrapping my hands around the back of his neck. Thomas quickly began to kiss me and for once his lips didn't taste like cinnamon, not that I don't mind the cinnamon it's just weird when his lips don't taste like cinnamon. Almost as if on queue it started to rain. Thomas slowly pulled away and said, "how about we head back to the hotel." We quickly started springing back to the hotel. Once we got back to the hotel, Thomas and I both started laughing. 

"I'm going to go change my clothes and go to bed," Thomas said, kissing my cheek. 

"Alright I'll join you in a bit," I said. Thomas nodded and went into the bedroom. I pulled out one of the books I had brought and started to read. That's when I felt something cover my mouth. 

"Don't scream or fight or I'll shoot you and your beloved Tommy." 

A/n Cliffhanger. For this Gaga Post here is a picture of Lady Gaga and one of our pure cinnamon rolls Anthony Ramos doing press for A Star is Born along with Bradley Cooper. Also holy shit for over 10k reads. When I started this story two months it was the cure my quarantine boredom. I could of never imagined so many people would see this and read it. I would like to thank 

@bastardratboyyy @NarissaSchuyler @IGotOpinions @baguette_boi_ and @TheOfficalUnseeJuice for reading, thank you guys so much for reading❤