Birthday

~A/n I have a journalism project due on Friday that I haven't started, but of course I am putting that off til tomorrow, also stay til the end cause I have important questions to ask you the readers~

~Y/n's POV~

I woke up to Thomas's arms wrapped around my waist. Then I remembered what today was, it was my birthday! I heard Thomas mumbling something in his sleep as I nestled myself further into his chest. 

"Morning birthday girl," he said with a smile. I felt him smile into the crook of my neck. 

"Morning Tommy," I said. 

"What do you want for breakfast? Pancakes? Bacon? Eggs? French Toast?" He asked. 

"Pancakes sound good right about, but I just want to be here with you right now," I said. 

"That can be arranged," He said. I smiled, almost falling back asleep. Thomas grabbed my shoulder and turned me over so I was facing him. He kissed me, and quite passionately. 

"I love you Kitten, now I gotta get up," he said. I saw him get out of bed and he went downstairs to the kitchen. I slowly got up and ran down the stairs to see Thomas cooking the pancakes. 

"I thought it would take you longer to get out of bed," he said with a laugh. I playfully slapped his arm. It was a Saturday, meaning Thomas didn't have work. He would probably still try to do work today though. 

"So, what do you want to do today?" He asked, flipping the pancake. 

"Spend time with you," I said with a smile. Thomas laughed. 

"I know, but anything specific?" He asked. 

"Maybe go for a walk in the park, play chess, oh and finish Romeo and Juliet," I said. Thomas smiled as he plated the pancakes. 

"That sounds like an excellent idea," he said. We began to eat breakfast. Thomas finished his breakfast before me. He ran upstairs and got dressed. When he came downstairs I went upstairs and got dressed as well. When I got downstairs he had to chess board set up. I beat his 5/5 games. Then we finished Romeo and Juliet. 

"The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head. Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things. Some shall be pardoned, and some punished. Than this of Juliet and her Romeo," Thomas said, finishing to book. 

"God that story is depressing, but I love it so much," I said. Thomas just nodded in agreement. 

~Time skip~ 

Thomas had sent me out to the story because "we are desperately low on sugar and how can I bake a cake without sugar?" I asked him why he couldn't do it, but he said he had to look over recipe books. I walked in the house, the five pound bag of sugar in hand.

"SURPRISE!" A group of people yelled. This caused me to drop the bag of sugar and scream. Thomas ran up to me. 

"Y/n, Y/n it's okay," he said with a laugh. He picked up the bag of sugar for me and placed it on the counter. In the room was Alexander and Eliza, my father, Lafayette, Angelica, Peggy, James Madison, and Aaron Burr. I didn't know Burr or Madison that well, I figured Thomas wanted to show me off to them, since he loved doing that, but honestly I don't know. On the table was a red velvet cake with candles in it. I smiled. 

"How did you know red velvet was my favorite?" I asked (A/n I'm sorry if you don't like red velvet.)

"Never underestimate what a father knows," My dad said. Thomas presented me with the cake and everyone began to sing. I blew out the candles. Thomas cut everyone a slice, but made sure to cut me the biggest slice. When we were done, Thomas sat me on the sofa and presented me with everyone's presents. 

"Open mine first!" Alexander said, sounding like a giddy child. I ripped it open, revealing to book of Shakespeare inside. 

"Eliza and Alexander thank you so much!" I exclaimed. Next was Angelica and Eliza, it was a book called "101 reasons to know if you need a divorce." I laughed, but Thomas clearly wasn't happy about it. 

"What are you trying to say about me Angelica?" He said with a glare. Angelica and Peggy laughed. Next I opened Lafayette's. I was some some French chocolate and french makeup. 

"Laf, this blush is beautiful, french cosmetics are some of the best in the world," I said looking at the red rouge in my hands. 

"I thought you would like it," He said. Next Aaron Burr gave me a really fancy quill and ink well. Then James Madison gave me a book that was fairly sexist. It was a book called "25 ways to be a good housewife." I was only minorly mad, but Thomas was fuming. He grabbed the book from my hands and threw it on the ground. 

"James, that isn't just sexist, but extremely rude and demeaning. By giving Y/n this you are proclaiming she doesn't have the skills to be a housewife, when she does. Also Y/n doesn't have to be a housewife if she doesn't want to!" Thomas snarled. 

"Sorry Thomas," James said. 

"No apologize to Y/n," Thomas said. 

"Sorry Y/n," he said. I just opened my dads present. 

"Dad, is there something you want me to hang in this empty painting frame?" I asked. 

"Well before your wedding, I have commissioned paintings of you and then a painting of you and Thomas together," He said. I squealed in excitement. I had always wanted a picture painted of me. 

"Thank you so much dad!" I exclaimed. Finally it was Thomas's present. It was two boat tickets to Paris the day after our wedding. 

"Tommy..." I said. I felt like I was about ready to cry. I had always wanted to go to Paris. 

"I know darling. We are going to stay with Lafayette and stay a month in the city of love," he said. I was smiling from ear to ear. I was so excited. Slowly everyone started to leave. Thomas picked me up and carried me to bed. 

"Tommy, I need to put my nightgown on!" I said. He laughed at my attempts to try and crawl out of his arms, which didn't go all that well. 

"I know Kitten, but I just wanted to carry you," He said. We both got changed and crawled in bed. I fell asleep almost immediately in his arms. I love him so much.

A/n ayyy to online school started for me this week, meaning I won't be able to update as much. I am going to try to update at least three times a week, hopefully more, but sadly I may not be able to promise that. 

Also if I wrote a Jamilton fic would you read it? 

Also I wrote a Jamilton smut I am tempted to publish in my Hamilton oneshots, but I'm afraid no one will read it. Would y'all read it? 

Anyway enjoy the rest of your day! 

--Roxie_and_Velma