Family Bonding

~Here ya thirsty bitches (bitches is a term of endearment in this scenario) here is a picture of shirtless Daveed, I hope this satisfies the thirst for Daveed for a while, even though I know you can never satisfy the thirst for Daveed Diggs~

~Also Alex is the baby and Alexander is Alexander Hamilton~

~Thomas's POV~

Y/n was taking a nap. George and Alexander were staying over for a couple hours to help organize the house and make sure Alex (the baby) was enjoying his first day on Earth. George was sweeping the dinning room floor and Alexander was cleaning some of the pots and pans. 

"You guys really don't have to do this," I said rocking Alex back and forth. 

"Thomas it's no problem. Anything to make your life easier after the birth of Alex," George said. 

"Are you sure I can't do anything to help?" 

"Trust me Thomas, just rock Alex back and fourth, he seems to really like when you do that," Alexander said. I nodded, sitting back down. God my son is beautiful. I am determined to make sure he has the best life imaginable. 

"Thomas are you okay?" Alexander asked. I hadn't realized he had walked over to me. 

"Yeah I'm fine," I said. 

"I know the feeling looking at your first child, it's an amazing feeling, especially when they haven't been in the world for long," Alexander said. We both looked down at my son. 

"Ya knows he's very lucky to have you as a father Thomas," Alexander said. 

"Thank you Alexander," I said. Alexander nodded, going back to help George clean. Y/n had insisted I spend the day with George and Alexander for family bonding. Luckily I could tolerate Alexander when we weren't at work. Then there was a knock at the door. 

"I'll get it!" George said, opening door to reveal... 

"ANGELICA!" 

"ELIZA!" 

"AND PEGGY!" The three Schuyler sisters walked in. Alexander quickly pulled them all into a tight hug. 

"What are you three doing here?" George asked. 

"We're here to see the little bundle of joy! We heard he's even named after Alexander!" Peggy exclaimed. Alexander lead them to the rocking chair. 

"You can hold him, but you have to be quiet, Y/n is taking a nap," I said, handing my son to Angelica. 

"Oh my god he is so precious. A newborn is always a gift," Angelica said. I smiled as Peggy and Eliza crowded around to look at him. 

"Where's Y/n?" Peggy asked. 

"She's on bed rest for two weeks," I responded. 

"That's awful," Eliza said, taking Alex from Angelica. 

"He looks a lot like you Thomas," Angelica said. 

"Really, I think he looks more like his mother," Peggy responded. 

"Peggy's right, he looks more like his mother," Alexander said. 

"No he looks more like his father," Angelica exclaimed. 

"THOMAS! CAN YOU COME HERE PLEASE!" Y/n yelled from upstairs. I quickly ran upstairs to find my beloved Y/n in bed where she should be. 

"What's wrong kitten?" I asked sitting at her side. 

"Two things. Who is downstairs yelling and waking me up from my nap and can you get me a glass of water please?" She asked, grasping my hand. 

"The Schuyler Sisters came over. I'm sorry they woke you up, I told them to be quiet, but I guess our son is so precious they couldn't contain they're excitement," I said, causing her to laugh. 

"How are you feeling?" I asked

"I'm in a lot less pain, but I wish I wasn't bed ridden," she replied. 

"I know, but the doctor said the recovery would be a lot quicker if you stayed in bed and rested," I said. 

"I know," she responded. I ran downstairs to see the Schuyler Sisters still fawning over my son, got the water and ran back upstairs. Y/n quickly drank it. 

"Get some more rest," I said walking out of the room and back downstairs. Peggy was holding Alex now and hugging his close to her chest. 

"He really is adorable Thomas," Peggy said. 

"Thanks Peggy," I said. Then there was another knock at the door. I opened it to reveal a person I didn't know with a massive picnic basket. 

"I have a delivery for Thomas Jefferson," he said. 

"That's me, I said taking the picnic basket. The man left and I placed the basket on the table. 

"Who's it from?" Alexander asked. 

"I don't know," I said, opening it. The first thing in the basket was a letter. 

Dear Thomas and Y/n

I am so excited to be a grandmother! I'm sad I couldn't have been present for the birth of Alexander Hamilton Jefferson though. Also Alexander Hamilton Jefferson, really? That is the worst baby ever. You should be ashamed of yourselves for coming up with that name. I was thinking more Martinus, which is the male form of Martha. Therefore he can still be named after his beloved and caring grandmother. I hope you enjoy my baby present! 

--Martha Washington

I opened the basket more to reveal the baby present. I let out a scream. George ran over to see what it was. A snake. 

"Tommy are you okay? Do I need to get up!" Y/n yelled. 

"Y/n it's fine!" Alexander yelled. George grabbed the basket and closed the lid and said, "I'll take it to the zoo where it can get a good home." 

"Go do that now George, or else I'm going to worry about it escaping that basket," I said. 

"I'll be back in 20 minutes then," George said,  walking out of the house. 

"Thomas are you afraid of snakes?" Alexander asked. 

"Possibly," I said. Alexander started cackling and said, "oh my god. This is the best shit I've heard in a while. You afraid of snakes!" 

"Says the man afraid of thunder!" I shot back. 

"HEY! I have a reason to be afraid of it, unlike you," Hamilton growled. 

"Boys! Behave yourselves!" Eliza said. 

"Yes Mrs. Hamilton." 

"Yes Eliza." 

"Thomas what on gods green earth is going on down there!" Y/n yelled. I quickly ran upstairs and sat on the edge of the bed and she asked, "whose that letter from?" Shit I still had the letter in my hand. Y/n snatched it away from me and read it. 

"What was the baby present?" She asked. 

"It was a live snake. Your dad is taking it to the zoo," I said. 

"My god I don't need anymore stress," Y/n said. 

"It's gonna be okay. We will protect Alex from your mother until she is caught," I said. 

"She has been running since April, you really think they're ever going to catch her?" She asked. 

"I know they will." 

A/n I hope you liked this update! For this update we remember Gaga's iconic cover of Bang Bang (my baby shot me down).