His Return

"Don't scream or fight or I'll shoot you and your beloved Tommy." The voice demanded. I immediately recognized that voice. It was the voice of Finley Wolf. I then started crying. I heard his gun cock. 

"Don't you dare make a sound," He said, "now you're going to come with me, denounce your marriage to Thomas and marry me." He pulled me off the couch and put the gun to my head and said, "now or you gonna be a good girl and come with me or is this going to be bloody?" 

"I'll come with you," I said through his hand. 

"Good girl," He said taking the gun off my head. He tied my hands behind my back with rope. 

"You made the right choice Y/n, we are going to live a happy life together," he said, kissing my cheek. He grabbed the gun and pointed it at my head, "now start walking to the docks."I began walking, but quickly had an idea. I "accidentally" tripped onto the floor, causing one of my shoes to come off. That way Thomas would know something bad happened to me. 

"Keep moving," Finley growled. 

"Yes sir, sorry sir," I managed to say. Luckily he didn't notice I had left a shoe behind. Once we were outside Finley slipped and fell in a pile of mud, causing him to accidentally fire his gun into the sky. I used this time to try and take off my sock with the heel of my remaining shoe as another clue for Thomas.

"Shit!" He exclaimed. He quickly got up and grabbed my arms, "we have to go we have to go now. Start running." He untied my arms, grabbed one of them and started running, pulling me along with him. We soon made it to the docks. He put the gun in his pocket and picked me up bridal style. 

"PUT ME DOWN AT ONCE!" I yelled, kicking and scream. This caused my other shoe to come off on the docks. 

"I know you want me Y/n," he said. 

"No I don't!" I exclaimed as he carried me onto a ship. It was a small ship, one that could be operated by one person. He carried me down into the hull of the ship. Inside the hull there was a small jail sell. He opened the door and threw me in. He then walked out and locked the door. 

"I'll be right back Y/n," he said, walking up to the bow. That's when I began to cry. I shouldn't of gone with him. Thomas probably had a gun and Lafayette would of heard my scream. Now I'm going to be forcefully married to Finley. What if I never see my beloved Thomas again? I was sobbing now. 

"Stop crying," Finley demanded as he walked down the stairs. 

"No. You took me away from the man I love. Finley why are you doing this?" I asked. 

"Because I love you," He said, pulling my hands through the bars of to kiss it. 

"How did you know I'd be in Paris?" I asked. 

"I had a spy on the inside," he said. 

"And who would that be?" I asked. 

"Your mother." 

"My what?" I managed to choke out. 

"You heard me right. Your mother Martha Washington. Abigail Adams told her that you and Thomas would be staying in Thomas. She told me this in hopes I could kill Thomas, but I decided to spare him and take you instead so he would know the pain of not being with the love of his life," Finley said. 

"I am not the love of your life. Finley you are sick. Let me out and I'll take you to a hospital and there we can spend time together," I pleaded. 

"No Y/n. You are the love of my life and once I'm in the hospital you'll run back to Thomas. I'm not an idiot." 

"Finley please just let me go," I begged, turning away from him so I wouldn't have to see his face. 

"Never," He said. That's when I heard loud footsteps, followed by a gunshot, followed by Finley's scream. 

A/n I hope you liked this chapter. For this Gaga update we remember the iconic movie A Star is Born and it's iconic poster.