Thomas

~We stan Daveed Diggs and Jonathan Groff in this household~ 

~Also there is an important A/n at the end of this cause I need your opinions on some things~

The nigh moved slowly with no word from the doctors until 11pm when one of the doctors walked out of the room.

"Any word?" I asked, standing up.

"Yes Mrs. Jefferson. The bullet was already out of his body when he arrived, so that helped along with the place he was shot. We were trying to stop the bleeding and make sure the wound didn't get infected. We have him stable now and we've stopped the bleeding and are almost positive the wound won't get infected. He's been asking for you, would you like to see him?" The doctor asked.

"Yes please." The doctor lead me into the room where Thomas was. I quickly ran to his side. He smiled when he saw me. 

"I'll let you two have some privacy," the doctor said. I grasped Thomas's hand. 

"Hey Kitten," he said. 

"Don't do that ever again! You could of died!" I exclaimed, tears streaming down my face. I looked down at him. He was in a shirt and boxers and there was gauze wrapped around his wound. 

"Kitten I'm sorry, but I couldn't let your mother win. I needed to protect you and Alex," Thomas said. I leaned down and kissed him. 

"I thought you were going to die," I sobbed. Thomas reached up and wiped the tears from my face. 

"I know and I'm sorry. I realized if I killed her she would shoot me and I realized I would rather have you live free of your mother without me then in a world with me where you are scared that your mother is coming to get you," he said. 

"I would rather live in world with you and my mother and one without both of you," I said. 

"Y/n let's not dwell on what could of happened. I'm here, I'm alive and I'm with you, that's all that matters," he said 

"And I am grateful my mother had terrible aim," I said, causing us both to laugh, "how do you feel?" 

"They have me on some painkillers, but I still feel like shit. They said I can probably go home in a week or so," he said. I leaned down and kissed him again, it was turning into a full on make out session. One of his hands was in my hair, pulling me closer to him. 

"When you two are done your son wanted to see you," a voice said. I quickly whipped around to see my father holding Alex. I took Alex out of my dad's arms as Alexander and Lafayette walked into the room. 

"Mon ami! You're alive!" Lafayette exclaimed. Thomas laughed. 

"Yes Laf, was there any doubt?" He asked. I handed Thomas Alex. Thomas took him into his arms and whispered, "I told you daddy was always going to protect you and daddy doesn't lie." I smiled at that. It was just loud enough that only I could hear. 

"We were worried about you Thomas," my dad said. 

"I'm glad you guys were there for Y/n," Thomas said. 

"Of course we were there for her! She's like my daughter Thomas, you forget that," Alexander said. 

"Which makes you my mother in-law which is terrifying," Thomas said. We all laughed at that. 

"We should probably go home, Y/n are you going to sleep here?" Alexander asked. 

"Yeah," I said. 

"Y/n you and Alex should go sleep at your dads house. The doctors are going to be checking on me all night and you won't get any sleep," Thomas said. 

"But Tommy what if something happens?" I asked. 

"Y/n I'll be fine. I'm in good hands. You need to get a good nights rest, you've had a stressful day." 

"Alright, dad can I sleep at your house while the police finish clearing my house?" I asked. 

"Of course Y/n," my dad said. Thomas handed me Alex, I kissed him goodbye and we left. 

Once I was in the carriage with my dad, I burst into tears again. 

"Y/n what's wrong?" He asked. 

"I-I thought I lost him," I sobbed. My dad pulled me into his arms. 

"Y/n I know it's a lot to process, but Thomas is okay, he's going to make a full recovery," my dad said. I just nodded, sobbing into his arms. 

~A/n I hope you liked this chapter. Anyway here is the thing I need your opinion on. I don't want to end this book. I don't care if it's 200 fucking chapter I love writing this book and I don't want to stop, but I had an idea. Since Martha and Finley are dead if y'all want drama I am going to have to do a massive time skip to when the Reynolds Pamphlet is released. Is that okay with you guys? Also I've been thinking of writing a Daveed x Reader. The working title is "The Journalist". Would y'all read that? If you would read a Daveed x Reader and are okay with me doing a 4 year time skip, let me know. Anyway for this Gaga update here is our queen Lady Gaga next to our king Lin Manuel Miranda. I love these two so much and I look up to them a lot so the fact they met is amazing. They did a Actors on Acting interview together and it's amazing.~