George She Loves Him

Thomas unlocked his front door, allowing me to enter as I continued to sob loudly. Thomas sat me down on his couch as he began to make tea.

"Y/n what happened?" He asked, sitting next to me.

"My dad yelled at me and then I yelled at my dad and then I left and that creep approached me and told me my dad had placed an add in the paper looking for suitors and then he said he was gonna sell me in Georgia or force me to marry him in Delaware!" I sobbed.

"Did he say his name?" He asked.

"H-he said it was Finley Wolf," I wailed.

"Y/n I am going to hunt him down and make sure he pays for what he did," Thomas snarled, "but for now what can I for now to help?"

"Just hold me, please," I sobbed. Thomas pulled me closer to his chest, my head in the crook of his neck. He smelled like cinnamon and roses. The kettle started screaming and Thomas got up, poured into tea cups, and came back, handing one of them to me.

"Wait Thomas, how did you know I was in the park?" I asked.

"I was on my way to your house to ask you if you wanted to courted me," Thomas stuttered.

"Oh my god, yes Thomas of course!" I screamed, jumping into his lap. I felt Thomas blush, I quickly pulled off of him, "sorry."

"It's ok love," He cooed, "can I kiss you?" I nodded. His lips against mine for the third time, and I didn't mind one bit.

"Hey Jefferson have you seen...................WHAT THE HELL!" A voice yelled. We turned around to see the one and only Alexander Hamilton.

"Hamilton have you ever heard of knocking?" Thomas scoffed.

"Yeah, are you guys courting now?" Hamilton asked. We nodded. Thomas quickly explained what happened in the park because I really didn't want to talk about it again.

"Y/n I'm sorry. I came over looking for you, your fathers mad and you and at himself," Hamilton said. He sat down next to me and rubbed my back.

"Y/n I understand if don't want to stay at your dads tonight. If you want to stay at my house or Thomas's that is totally fine, and if you want me to go back to your house and grab something I can do that," Alex said.

"I think I'll stay here with Thomas for a while. Alex if there is anyway you can go to my house and get some clothes that would be great," I said. Alex nodded before running out the door.

~Alex's POV~ 

I walked into George's house, quickly telling Alice to pack a trunk of Y/n's clothes and put it in the carriage. She nodded her head and ran upstairs. I followed, but I went into George's office instead so I could by Alice some time. George was looking out the window, a glass of scotch in his hand. 

"Alexander would you like a glass of scotch?" He asked, not turning around. 

"Sure," I said as I sat in the chair across from him, a desk in between us. He poured me a glass before asking, "did you run into Y/n?" 

"Yeah some weird dude tried to kidnap her in the park, but luckily Thomas was there to save her," I said, "ya know she is pissed cause she found out about the add in the paper." 

"I know she would find out sooner or later. It's just, Y/n is the last thing I have left and I barely know her. I couldn't tell you her favorite book, I couldn't tell you her favorite color, hell after her mother died I probably forgot her birthday!" George exclaimed. 

"You did forget her birthday, 2 years in a row actually," I said. George looked at me with a confused expression. 

"Yep. I babysat her on both those nights as you rinsed away the pain of losing your wife with alcohol. George I think you purposefully forgot Y/n's birthday because it reminded you to much of Martha. I held Y/n those 2 birthdays as I reassured her it wasn't her fault her father wasn't helping blow out her birthday candles and telling her to make a wish. I read her Romeo and Juliet on her 6th birthday, the copy I read to her is the copy she reads almost everyday because it's her favorite book," I said. George's heads fell in his hands. 

"I told Y/n it was ok to date Thomas, but now that it's actually getting serious I don't want them to. Maybe it's because I'm afraid people will think Thomas is using Y/n to get to me," George confessed. I saw Alice in the doorway. She motioned towards the stairs, telling me the trunk was loaded and ready to go. 

"George she loves him and there is nothing you can do to stop that. Love is love. Eliza and I are having dinner at 6 pm tonight, feel free to join us," I said. And with that I got back into the carriage and headed back over the Jefferson's. George was one of my closest friends, he was like a father, but Y/n was like a daughter and I will protect her with my life if George won't.

A/n I want to thank @Potato221B again for reading, glad you are enjoying the story!