I'm Worried About Her

~A/n if anyone knows what video the image above is from please tell me cause I want the context even though the image by itself it amazing. Also I rewatched Blindspotting the other night and it is so fucking amazing and is a movie I think the whole USA needs to see right now. My favorite scene in the movie is probably the scene in the hair salon~

~Thomas's POV 2 Days Later~

Our boat back to the US left in five days. I was really worried about Y/n. She had barely come out of the bedroom, only to use the bathroom. Lafayette and I were talking in the living room of the hotel. 

"I'm really worried about Y/n," I said. 

"Why mon ami?" Lafayette asked. 

"Y/n barely comes out of the room. I haven't seen her in almost a day. I put food outside of the bedroom door and she doesn't eat it. She won't let me in and I'm scared because I don't want her to feel alone," I said, putting my head in my hands. Lafayette put his hand on my shoulder to comfort me. 

"Mon ami, go barge in there and check on her if you're that worried about her. She's going through a lot and that Finley thing really got her shaken up," Lafayette said. 

"I know I know, I just feel like there is nothing I can do," I said. Lafayette got up to leave, but before he did he said, "go talk to her through the door." Ya know that wasn't a bad idea. I slowly walked up to the bedroom door, knocking on it. 

"Y/n, are you there?" I asked. No answer. I knocked again, "Y/n I'm really worried about you. Please let me in." I heard her crying through the door. I looked down at my feet to see the waffle I had left out for her this morning was untouched. I slowly opened the door. Y/n was crying on the floor her head arms wrapped around her knees. I quickly ran over to her, wrapping her in my arms. 

"Oh Kitten," was all I was able to say. Her sobs echoed through the room. 

"I-I'm sorry," she managed to choke out. 

"Kitten it's okay, you needed your space, but I was starting to get worried about you. You haven't eaten in two days," I said. 

"I-I just see him every time I close my eyes," She chocked out. 

"I know Kitten, but Lafayette sent out letters to your dad and Alexander so by the time we get back home your mother will be in jail," I said, pulling her tighter into my chest. 

"I ruined our honeymoon," She sobbed into my shoulder. 

"No you didn't," I said, "Finley did. Maybe when we get back home once we've fully processed what happened we could rent a cabin in northern Maine or we could go to Monticello." 

"I like those ideas," she said. 

"What do you want for dinner that you would eat?" I asked. 

"Your mac and cheese. Not the fancy stuff, your version," she said. I smiled. 

"Alright. I'll call you when it's ready," I said, getting up. I went to the kitchen and began to cook the mac and cheese. It made me smile she wanted my mac and cheese. Once it was done I yelled, "Y/n, dinner is ready." A minute later she came downstairs in clean clothes. She looked exhausted and starved. 

"Can I also have some water please?" She said in a hushed tone. 

"Of course," I said pouring her a glass. We sat down and began to eat. She looked a lot better with food. 

"How do you feel?" I asked. 

"Better," she said. She let out a yawn. 

"Do you want to go bed soon?" I asked, clearing our plates. 

"Yeah, but first I want to read something with you," She said. 

"How about The Trials of Hercules?" I asked. She nodded. She fell asleep as soon as I started reading, well I thought, but when I was about the close the book she said, "you have to get to my favorite part!" I laughed and read to her favorite quote, "I'm a damsel, I'm in distress, I can handle this. Have a nice day." She smiled to herself. I picked her up and said, "let's go to bed." 

A/n sorry this part is short, but I needed a filler chapter and I haven't updated in a while, but I have a really bad headache most likely from lack of sleep so I had to cut this short. Anyway for this Gaga Update I present this thing I found on Instagram which is amazing.