We Need A Vacation

~A/n I am so so so sorry that I haven't updated in a while! I have been busy with school and I needed to get back in the swing of things. Updates still won't be as often, but I am going to try to update more. Also I have two announcements that I would like your opinions on~

~Announcement number one. This book is getting a little long and I'm thinking of ending it, but I do want to write a sequel. If I published a sequel would you guys read it?~ 

~Announcement number two. Because I wanted to and a lot of you guys seemed interested, I have published a Daveed Diggs x Reader. It's called Paparazzi and you should check it out!~  

~Also how the actual living fuck does this story now have over 100k reads! I honestly cannot believe it! Thank you thank you thank you so much! I don't deserve this! Thank you!~

~Eliza's POV~

"Dammit Eliza don't you get it?! I love you!" He yelled. My jaw dropped and within an instant his lips were on mine. He was kissing me, and I did not hesitate to kiss him back. His lips were soft and tasted like vanilla. 

"Lafayette wait stop!" I pulled away from him. 

"What is it mon amour?" He put a piece of hair behind my ear. 

"Laf we shouldn't do this. It's wrong," I said slowly pushing him away. 

"Eliza we both know we've had feelings for each other for a long time. We knew we were going to act on them eventually." 

"Laf it's not that simple. I love you, I really really do, but I also love Alexander," I said grabbing his hand. Lafayette sighed in defeat, "just think about it? Please? That's all I ask mon amour." 

"I'll think about it Lafayette, but for now I need some time to myself," I said. Lafayette nodded, kissed my cheek and walked out. 

~Y/n's POV~

"Alright Y/n I have a wild and crazy idea," Thomas said as he played with my hair in the waiting room. Lafayette and Peggy were trying to break up a fight between Angelica and Alexander. 

"And what would that be sweetheart?" 

"Maybe early tomorrow morning we could leave for Monticello. Just you and me for a week or two. No kids, no politics, just us. Your dad can watch the kids and we can cuddle all day long without any interruptions. If we leave before sunrise we should get to Monticello right after sunset." I smiled at his suggestion, "I love that idea." 

"Alexander Hamilton you are just like your mother, a whore!" Angelica screamed. 

"Don't you dare talk about my mother that way! What did she do to you! How dare you even speak of her in front of me!" Alexander yelled back. 

"She birthed you! That's what she did to me!" 

"Oh shut up Angelica!" 

"You never shut up why should I?" 

"Angelica-" 

"Don't make me smack you, you skank!" Peggy pulled Angelica away from Alexander, "c'mon Angie let's go see Eliza" Peggy dragged Angelica to Eliza's room. 

"This isn't over Hamilton! Mark my words!" She screamed. 

Thomas smiled and pulled me close, "that was thoroughly entertaining." 

"It was, now can we go home? I'm tired and if we're leaving at dawn tomorrow I need lots of sleep," I replied. Thomas nodded and picked me up. 

"THOMAS!" I squawked at the sudden feeling of being carried, "put me down at once!" He began to chuckle. 

"Nope. You shot a murder today and I want to carry you," He said. He carried me all the way home and put me down in bed, "pack your things and then get some rest. We are leaving tomorrow morning." 

~Time skip Thomas's POV~

A loud roll of thunder and lightning crashed  through the night sky, the noise practically causing the house to shake. It was about one in the morning and I couldn't sleep. I looked down at my sleeping wife. God how did I get so lucky? What did I do to deserve her? I am the luckiest man in the world. I pushed a piece of hair behind her ear and smiled. I slowly leaned down and whispered in her ear, "I love you." 

Our bedroom door slowly opened to reveal Alex standing in the doorway, holding his stuffed lion close to his chest. 

"Daddy? Mommy?" He sounded like he was crying. I slowly sat up, "hey little one what's wrong?" He ran over to my side of the bed and climbed on top of me. 

"The storm is scary and I don't want you and mommy to leave!" He sobbed. I picked him up and carried him back to his bed, "oh honey it's okay. Mommy and I will be back and you'll get to spend time with grandpa and play soldier with him." 

"But playing soldier isn't as much fun without you!" He cried into my chest as I laid next to him in his bed. 

"I know honey, but mommy and I will be back soon. We're not leaving forever." 

"You're not leaving forever?" He asked. He must of thought Y/n and I were leaving for good. 

"Of course not honey. Mommy and I would never ever ever leave you, George and Rose. Mommy and I will be back in two weeks or so," I told him. 

"Oh! That makes it okay, but the storm is still scary," he said as he began to cry again. I pulled him close and slowly rocked him back and forth. He calmed down, but was still crying. I turned on his music box and he stopped crying. 

"You promise you and mommy aren't leaving forever?" 

"Of course not honey. Mommy and I would never," I replied. With that, he fell asleep. I have the best family in the world. 

~A/n for this Gaga update we look at the iconic new music video for 911. Also I still can't believe this story has over 100k reads like honestly I'm still freaking out about it. Thank you thank you thank you! Also check out my Daveed x Reader and let me know if you guys would read a sequel to this book. I love you guys and I don't deserve your support~