So I Guess This Makes Us Sisters

A/n sorry I haven't updated this week online school was demanding. Also sorry if this is chaotic I'm listening to the Mario Kart Wii soundtrack and the Minecraft soundtrack. Also Lin is a musical genius and a musical Jesus 

~Two days later Y/n's POV~

Anastasia and I had agreed to meet at her house for tea while my mother was at a meeting on how to announce she wasn't dead to the public, against my fathers recommendation. 

~A/n I had to stop listening to the Minecraft soundtrack cause I'm not kidding I was on the verge of tears. Nostalgia is hard. I still play Minecraft, but I play PE so it doesn't have the music. Or my music is just turned to 0 and I don't know. But I remember playing it in the basement on the Xbox 360 and now I'm depressed~

I walked up to the house and knocked on the door. Anastasia opened it. Her brown hair was curled and she was still wearing her pearls. I was in a bright purple dress with lace that Thomas had insisted I wear to "assert my dominance."  

"Don't just stand there, you can come in," she said. I slowly walked in. The couch was a light blue, my mothers favorite color, or at least it was when she abandoned me. She sat down on the couch and motioned for me to sit on the other couch next to the couch hers. She poured the tea and then said "do you take sugar with your tea?" She had a strong Russian accent and rolled her r's a lot. 

"Yes please," I said. She got up and came back with a small jar filled with sugar. I put a spoonful in my tea and began mixing it in. 

"I'm sorry my my mother abandoned you, I really didn't know," she said. I grabbed her hand. 

"It's not your fault Anastasia, and you can say our mother," I said. This made her smile, "I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at her. I was just shocked at your existence." 

"So I guess this makes us sisters," she said. 

"Yes," I said letting go of her hand. 

"What was mom like when you were young?" She asked. I set the tea cup down. 

"I don't remember a lot. I do remember she was really kind and always smiling," I said. 

"That's not what she's like now," she said "Back in Russia I would hear her crying herself to sleep always whispering the names George and Y/n, at the time I didn't know you our your father existed, but it all makes sense now. She always told me she reminded me of someone she left back at home in America, but she never told me who." 

"If you don't mind my asking, how old were you when your mother died?" 

"Three months old," she said. 

"So you were basically raised by our mom?" I asked. She nodded. 

"And your father?" 

"Got drunk and froze to death in the middle of a blizzard before I was born," she said. 

"I'm sorry," I said. 

"It's okay," she said, "so your fiance, he's cute." I blushed and she laughed. 

"Yeah he is. He's also kind and thoughtful and-" 

"I'm glad my girls are getting along!" Someone exclaimed. We turned around to see my mother. I stood up. 

"I'm not your girl, you gave up that right when you left," I snarled. 

"Y/n I know you're upset, but-" 

"UPSET! YOU THINK I'M JUST UPSET! I'm furious. I thought you were dead, I don't care about you. Anastasia here is nice and sweet and I enjoy her company, but I don't enjoy yours." 

"Y/n don't talk to me that way. I'm your mother," she said. 

"The closest thing I've had to a mother most of my life is Alexander Hamilton. You gave up your title as my mother when I saw my father and Alexander carry your casket and put it in the grave," I spat out. 

"Y/n I'll make it up to you. When is your wedding to Thomas? I'll make it up to you then when I go," she said. 

"You are not invited," I said. 

"Of course I am, I'm your mother," she said. 

"JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE MY MOTHER DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN GO TO MY WEDDING! YOU DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD FOR 14 YEARS!" I was screaming now and tears were streaming down my face. 

"Who taught you that language?!" She exclaimed. I grabbed my coat and opened the front door. 

"Alexander mother fucking Hamilton, that's who," with that I walked out and slammed the door. 

I opened the door to my dad's house and immediately ran into Thomas's arms. My dad, Thomas, and Alexander had been waiting for me. 

"How'd it go?" Alexander asked as the tears started falling again from my eyes. 

"Anastasia is an amazing person, but then she showed up and just expected me to welcome her into my life and invite her to the wedding," I cried. 

"She isn't invited," Thomas said. 

"Agreed." 

A/n so sorry for the lack of updates this week. Are y'all excited for Chromatica? It comes out May 29th I am counting down the days! From what Gaga is tweeting about it it looks like Chromatica is a planet for Little Monsters and I want to got there!

 Are y'all excited for Chromatica? It comes out May 29th I am counting down the days! From what Gaga is tweeting about it it looks like Chromatica is a planet for Little Monsters and I want to got there!

In CHROMARICA no one thing is greater than another.