Thomas's Lullaby

~Y'all are so thirsty for Daveed, then again aren't we all?~ 

~One week time skip~

~Thomas's POV~

Alex was not having a good night. He kept waking up and sobbing almost once an hour. In an attempt to let Y/n sleep since she still had six days of bed rest, I picked Alex up from his crib and moved to the guest bedroom. I laid on my back with Alex on my chest, my arms wrapped around him. He started to settle back down. Soon we fell back asleep. 

I was awoken an hour later by Alex's sobs. I tried to feed him, he wasn't hungry. He didn't need a diaper change. I tried rocking him to sleep and he just would not fall asleep. Then I remembered that Y/n would usually sing to him around this hour. This guest bedroom is going to be Alex's room when he gets a little older, so there were a few kids things in here, including my childhood music box. The one Alexander had given Alex was in Y/n's room. I picked up the music box and it began to play. Alex began to quiet down. My mom use to sing me this song to sleep, well before she passed away. I slowly began to sing.

~A/n yes this a song from Tangled, shut up it's a good movie and this a good song and you should listen to this music box cover~

"Flower, gleam and glow let your power shine. Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine. Heal what has been hurt, change the fates' design. Save what has been lost bring back what once was mine, what once was mine." I sang softly to my son. He smiled softly, reaching up and pulling on one of my curls. 

"Ow," I mumbled under my breath. He giggled at my reaction, pulling at my curls again. He was giggling. I played the music box in an attempt to get him to settle down. I sang him the song again and he slowly drifted off to sleep, hopefully without any more disruptions. 

I woke up a little earlier than I usually do. I slowly got up, Alex still in my arms. I walked into my bedroom and placed him in his crib. 

"Tommy, is that you?" Y/n called out, half asleep. 

"Yeah it's me love. Go back to sleep," I said. 

"I'll try. Where did you go in the middle of the night?" She asked. 

"Alex and I went to the guest room so you could get some sleep," I said. 

"You didn't have to do that." 

"Well you're still on bed rest so I wanted you to get as much sleep as possible so you could." 

"That was very nice of you Tommy." 

"Do you wanna go back to sleep or have breakfast?" I asked. 

"Breakfast please, and if I'm aloud to place orders I want eggs and bacon," Y/n said. 

"Of course you can place orders. I'll go make that and come upstairs when it's done," I said. I went downstairs and began to make food. When I was done I brought the food up to Y/n. We ate together in bed as we talked. 

"Hey Thomas, I had a bad dream," she said. 

"What happened?" I asked. 

"My mom kidnapped Alex," she said. There were tears welling in her eyes. I gripped her hand in mine and wiped away the tears.

"Kitten, your mother is never ever ever going to touch our son on my watch, do you understand?" I asked. She nodded and I gave her a peck on the lips. 

"We are going to catch her don't worry. Also I love you so much." 

"I love you too Tommy." 

A/n I hope you liked this short fluff chapter. For this Gaga update, it isn't a Gaga update. I just wanted to share the song Make Me Feel by Janelle Monae. It's a really good song. Also I published a Rafeed book, you should check that out!