Alexander You Did Not

~WARNING! This chapter will contain mentions of domestic abuse and descriptions of murder and attempted murder, if that makes you uncomfortable I recommend not reading this chapter. 

~Also this chapter will discuss miscarriages, so if that makes you uncomfortable as well, please don't read~ 

~Also the next chapter of this book will be the 69th chapter~

~Also stay til the end for an important question I have to ask all of you~ 

~Y/n's POV~

The night was long, it was almost 1 am and we still had no word from the doctors. Thomas was reading a book, Susan was asleep and Alexander was pacing. 

"Alexander Hamilton!" A voice snarled. In walked Eliza, carrying a lantern and looking furious. 

"Eliza be quiet you'll wake the Susan," he said. 

"Oh so now you care more about your mistresses baby then me!" She fired back. Thomas and I looked at each other and then at them. This should be fun. 

"Eliza she watched her mother get stabbed by her father she needs to rest." 

"I have been searching the whole city for you! I didn't know where you were! I thought you could have been killed or worse! Then I find out Maria was stabbed and then I find you here waiting to fuck her once she gets off the operating table!" Eliza's eyebrows narrowed in anger. Susan stirred in her sleep. 

"Eliza can we talk about this later? I don't want to wake Susan." 

"I have news on Mrs. Reynolds!" A doctor came out of the room. 

"What is it?" Thomas exclaimed. 

"Well we got the bleeding to stop, but we are unsure if there was damage to any major organs so it's still possible she may not make it to the morning and if she does she could still die. The other bad news was she lost her baby." 

"I'm sorry what!" I exclaimed. 

"She was pregnant and she suffered a miscarriage due to the stab wounds." I saw Eliza and Alexander's faces drop. 

"Alexander you did not get her pregnant," Eliza began. Alexander fell to his knees. 

"I don't know! I don't know!" He began to cry. Eliza looked at him in disgust. 

"She said she wasn't sleeping with him anymore..." Alexander's voice trailed off. Eliza began to cry, "s-s-so it was yours?" He got up and grabbed her hand. 

"Betsy I'm sorry-" he began, but she cut him off "Don't Betsy me! First you cheat on me, then when she is stabbed you show up at her bedside only for her to have been with your child! I can't even look at you right now!" 

"Betsy please!" Alexander said. Eliza looked up at him with tear filled eyes and began to run.  

~Eliza's POV~

I ran out of the doctor's office, I didn't know where I was going I just could not face Alexander right now. I clutched my lantern and sobbed. I found myself by the river and I sat at it's edge. I looked at my reflection in the dark waters. I cried harder. What did I do wrong? What did I do to deserve this? I should of never went to that Winter's Ball. 

"Excuse me miss are you alright?" A voice asked. I looked up to see a man in a cowboy hat, a brown coat and a red ribbon tied around his neck. 

"I'm fine," I sobbed. 

"Ma'ma I don't mean to pry, but you're not okay. I understand if you don't want to talk to me, but you really don't look so good." 

"It's just uh, my husbands mistress was pregnant with my baby." 

"I'm so sorry, but you used the past tense. You said was instead of is. What happened to the baby?" 

"She was stabbed and had a miscarriage," I sobbed into into my dress. 

"Miss I am so sorry. What's your name?" 

"Eliza. Eliza Hamilton." 

"As in wife of Alexander Hamilton. Oh my god he got that whore Maria pregnant?!" 

"I wouldn't call her a whore. Her husband forced her into prostitution." 

"She's still a whore and a slut." 

"Sir I'm not sure I appreciate you calling an innocent woman a slut and a whore." 

"Well get use to it." 

"Sir you never told me your name. What's your name?" 

"James Reynolds," as soon as he said this I felt a knife pressed against my throat. 

"A-A-As in in Maria's husband?!" 

"Yes, now if you run I'll slit your throat." 

"I won't run sir." 

"Good." He walked me to the rivers bank, "any last words Mrs. Hamilton?" 

"P-p-please don't kill me. I have children." 

"I don't care. Say goodbye Mrs. Hamilton." And with that I was pushed into the fast current of the river.

~A/n oooo cliffhanger, I'm sorry. Anyway I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! So I've decided I don't want to do a face reveal, it doesn't make me comfortable, but I've decided to do something else. I've decided to do a qna. In one of the next chapters of this book at the end of the chapter I will answer questions you have asked me, the author. But to do that I need you to ask me some questions, so if y'all could be lambs could you ask me some questions. I will tag you in the qna with your question unless you specifically state otherwise. Also I have the authority to reject any question and not answer it. Thanks again for reading!~

~For this Gaga update we celebrate the fact Gaga won 5 VMA's last night! Congrats Mother Monster, we bow to thee.~