Alexander

~One week time skip~

The carriage ride to New York was bumpy. The doctor had told me I was finally no longer bed ridden and my first order of business was to visit Alexander because he was still bed ridden. Thomas was staying Monticello cause he had some business meeting, but we would be moving back to New York in about a month or so. As we pulled up to Alexander's house, I quickly got out of the carriage and knocked on the door. It was Philip who opened it. 

"Y/n!" He exclaimed and pulled me into a tight hug. 

"Hey Philip! How are you?" I asked, walking into the house. Philip closed the door behind me. 

"I'm good. My pops told me that you and that bitch Secretary Jefferson are engaged!" He said. 

"Philip Hamilton! You know better than to use that language!" Eliza exclaimed, emerging from the kitchen. 

"But mom, that's what dad calls him," Philip whined. 

"No buts, I've also told your father he needs to stop calling him that bitch Secretary Jefferson. Now go in your room and study your french," Eliza said. 

"Yes mom," Philip muttered, walking up the stairs. As soon as we heard the door the Philip's room close, Eliza and I immediately started talking.

"Y/n how have you been? I heard you got a concussion!" She exclaimed. 

"Eliza I am fine, it's Alex I am worried about, how is he?" He asked. 

"He's better, one more week of bed rest, but he is going crazy not being able to play with the kids," Eliza said "now if you want to see him he's in the room up the stairs, and at the end of the hall to the right." 

"Okay, thank you Eliza!" I said, walking up the stairs. I knocked on the door. 

"Come in!" Alexander called. I walked in the door. Alexander looked like shit. His hair was greasy and it looked like he hadn't slept in days. There was a scar across his forehead from where the chandelier fell. His face immediately lit up when he saw me. 

"Y/n! I didn't expect you to visit!" 

"Yeah, I thought it might be a nice surprise since I am no longer bed ridden," I said. 

"Lucky you," Alexander said sarcastically. I laughed as I sat down on a chair in the corner. 

"So have you and Thomas set a date yet?" He asked. 

"Alex we've been engaged for less than 2 weeks!" I laughed. 

"I'm just messing with you, but I know how excited you are to marry Thomas so I can see you guys wanting to get it done as soon as possible." 

"We talked about it a little. We were thinking mid-March." 

"That's 2 months away!" 

"I know, we are just really excited," I said with a smile. I rubbed the ring in between two of my fingers. Alex smiled. 

"I can tell you love him just from your smile," he said. 

"Yeah I love him a lot," I said. 

"Y/n, you know how much I care about you right?" He asked. 

"Yes Alex," I chuckled. 

"Never forget that okay?" 

"I promise." 

A/n I know this was short but I needed a filler chapter. Also would y'all be okay if the next chapter was a time skip to the wedding cause I have the story worked out and all the juicy drama is gonna happen after the wedding, so if you want drama can the next chapter be the wedding?